1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying German link building - directory submissions, blog - forum posting, SBM, Article sub.

Discussion in 'Services' started by techexplorer, Feb 23, 2012.

Hi friends,

I am looking for any German SEO/DP users to do offsite promotion that can help me establish links for our German websites of online Pharma/health niche.

Links can be done on forums, blogs, directories, article, SBM, etc but content of those sites have to be in German language. (Requirements : links must be from German language sites only.)

Please PM me your offers and rates, what service you can provide, how much time it would take and as much details as possible.

Thanks

techexplorer, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. urooj

urooj Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent to you.

Regards

urooj, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I know this is old post, but need of links is evergreen. :)

I can help you with German directory submissions for any niche website. As your sites are pharma niche sites so I am able to build links from several blog posts and some article directories. Blog post links in German and other European languages are available for only pharma niche. Please PM me for more info.

Mr_Kumar, Sep 7, 2012 IP