1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Geosearch SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by grofam, May 22, 2014.

Has anyone heard of a SEO company called Geosearch? I'm thinking about selling for them, they say it's not blackhat. Any opinions? Here's their website http://www.geosearchseo.com

grofam, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would say no none has heard a company called Geosearch but I know you must have heard about it. I don't understand is this the way to create legitimate links because what as far as I am looking down to your posting what I am seeing is you are spamming around here. Please just think once before ..... !!

John Dave, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. grofam

grofam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi John Dave,

My husband is thinking of selling for this company. I'm skeptical about it because to me the site kind of looks cheap to me. I'm trying to understand seo and wondering if it is a good company.

Thanks

grofam, May 22, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look @grofam let me tell you one thing no company is a great or ..... company what makes it good is the effort you and your staff are applying. Posting in a bulk over the forum isn't going to help you in any manner I would say rather than searching for the perfect, start with the noob and make it perfect.

John Dave, May 22, 2014 IP
  5. grofam

grofam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again, thanks for your time. I'm new here and getting familiar with the site. Thanks teaching me how it works here!

grofam, May 22, 2014 IP