1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

George Brown's Predator Product

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by 01123581321345589144, Jan 26, 2015.

Now I don't own Predator but I've read a lot about it and I already have a problem with it because of this. Before you guys start giving me crap for not owning the product first, let me explain why I think it's sketchy. 1) research of the product says that basically the product is about 800 bucks and steals email info from sites like Craigslist to build an illegal or at least unethical list of people to spam. 2) I got a "live launch video streaming" in two days for Predator but apparently it's already come out. SO basically I think what is happening is that George Brown is telling new Google Sniper[​IMG] people like me "hey look I'm starting this new thing" over and over again when there's nothing new. You're not getting in on the ground floor, you're a sucker??! :(

If anyone knows anything more about this let me know. :)

BTW I love Google Sniper and all the extensive materials that it has to offer: http://mygooglesniperreview.info/review/ but this Predator thing SOUNDS like he's strayed into the blackhat arena. :(

01123581321345589144, Jan 26, 2015 IP