1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Geocore vs Flynax classifieds scripts? Are they really the best?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ineedrealanswers, Nov 30, 2016.

1. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I had a shotgun to my head, and was told to choose between those two options, I'd reach over and pull the trigger for you.
    SEMrush
    What part of "sleazy scam artist bullshit NO sane person should even CONSIDER using unless you like being taken for a ride" are you having trouble grasping?

You'd see more success out of outright pyramid scams like Amway or Mary Kay... You know, where the typical person DUMB ENOUGH to fall for those scams ends up $40k in the hole before they smarten up enough to realize they've been ****'ed?

deathshadow, Jul 8, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mindthepap

mindthepap Member

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha...come on man!
    Is that so bad? :O

So...let me switch the question for you then, what would be the cost for a custom build classified ads script?

mindthepap, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I'm being rather polite about it.

At this point given the odds of going head to head with the 800 pound gorilla in the room -- Craigslist -- to make something that's an "also ran" and has no chance of success we're probably talking 2-3k, at which point DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

You want an actual success with a chance of cutting into CL's prominence, we're talking 5k minimum, probably closer to 15k on the high end...

Which is STILL half what starting a brick and mortar usually costs up-front if building a REAL business. ... and that's assuming renting the property and not having your own structure built.

The only reason anything cheaper than that even exists is to take advantage of people who don't know any better. A money pit that the person DUPED into buying will likely walk away from in a year or two out of frustration and/or bankrupcy.

See the giant scam known as "affiliate marketing" for more. All the business legitimacy of your typical Kevin Trudeau late-night informercial.

deathshadow, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  4. Imtiaz Khan Samz

Imtiaz Khan Samz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No more scam in craigslist.

If you real then everyone is real.

But sad to know that so many people give scam post on CL.

I also post on CL but not for me for others.

CL is really best site get LEAD

Imtiaz Khan Samz, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:36 PM IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am thoroughly confused. What in hell does all this mean? And what does it have to do with the topic of this thread? Looks like spam to me.

mmerlinn, Jul 18, 2017 at 2:32 AM IP