1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Geo tagged keywords Strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DavidCross, Sep 13, 2012.

?

Using Geo specific keywords for Offshore business is a good strategy or not

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    I have started using geo-tagged keywords especially for Local businesses like plumbers, carpenters, auto services etc. They have shown good results as well. But now my question is, Suppose if I have a offshore business like hit4seo.com ( if you could just go and check to help me out with Keywords strategy) I can't target local city name right? but I also don't want to go for main stream keywords like SEO services and SMO services as I know they will take long to rank.

So can someone help me understand how should I go ahead with finalizing keywords. I'll be able to create new content and meta tags only when I'll have all keywords in place.

Please help ! I have to give this assignment by tomorrow so that my boss doesn't feel disappointed by my performance.

DavidCross, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    You can use SEO service in City name, SEO service city name, city name seo service something like that

suvendug, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  3. kalpitvthakkar

kalpitvthakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think for that you need to do keyword research if particular keyword has good searches then it is good to target that keyword else there is no advantage to rank for that keyword as no one is going is to search using that keyword so how can you get business and traffic?,

ex:
    Local Searches in India

seo services- 90,500
    seo services india- 22,200
    seo services gujarat- Not even single search

so your geo graphic keyword strategy works for any business if that keyword has enough local searches.

kalpitvthakkar, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  4. DavidCross

DavidCross Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm. That makes sense !

DavidCross, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  5. seotrafficsearch

seotrafficsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Geo tagged keywords are the best especially if you are specialized in a local business. Apart from that, one should avoid using geo tagged keywords. You could possibly use seo in xyz, seo services xyz, best seo services xyz, top seo services xyz etc. Usually it is better to restrict the anchor text keywords or target keywords length to 3.

seotrafficsearch, Sep 16, 2012 IP