1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Genuine Affiliate networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by laxmi, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, we all have different experiences.
    I sell digital products with physical dietary supplements as upsells. In my experience, when the upsells are bought, there is hardly ever any refund request. Refunds are usually requested for the digital products. There is definitely a correlation between refund-request and digital products.

But, off course, that's just my experience.

planck, Mar 24, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  2. Debra Johnson

Debra Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand the fear of being an affiliate with a company that is not well known. I had some issues in the beginning of my affiliate adventures. I did find a company called Save on Marketing that pays on time. I think it is weekly.

Debra Johnson, May 11, 2018 IP
  3. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only respectable affiliate sites, to my knowledge, are Amazon and eBay. I have signed up for clickbank but all of their products are either scams or shit products. I have not used the others, but a quick glance suggests they are similar to clickbank. Then there are content locker CPA networks like OGads and CPAlead but they are scams as well.

If you don't care about the moral side of it, then yeah, any of these will work and potentially bring in a lot of money. Personally, I am a fair person and don't want to cheat people for money.

Lord Antares, May 11, 2018 IP
  4. Discover Passive Income

Discover Passive Income Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We live in a time were scammers are everywhere. To be honest, it's worse outside the US. In saying that we need to do our research when it comes to promoting products. Find a product that has been around for a while and has good reviews. Every product will have bad review but if most are positive and the product has been around fora a while then you should be good to go.

Discover Passive Income, May 11, 2018 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to promote a product to others, it makes sense to sure of the quality of the product.
    Besides reading reviews, you can purchase the product yourself and evaluate it. That way, you won't have to rely on second hand reviews to promote the product.

Indeed, scammers are more pervasive in other countries. I am thinking Nigeria.

planck, May 12, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I certainly have to agree with you planck.

I think it's unfair to give an affiliate platform a blanket statement like "all of their products are either scams or shit products" unless you actually own and have tested that product. How can anyone possibly know how much (or little) value a product has without actually putting that product to a fair use to find out if it works or not.?

JoeSpirit, May 12, 2018 IP
  7. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are referring to me, then please...

dick enlargement pills, cures for cancer, magical weight loss pills, scam jobs, astrology...? Please.

Lord Antares, May 13, 2018 IP
  8. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    So, I take it you have actually tried every one of these products and found that they do not work?

I stand by my statement. You claim every product on Clickbank and elsewhere are either scams or shit products. I maintain that is not a true assessment. One can find legitimate products on these platforms.

I don't claim that all of these products have value. But it is up to the individual to verify the value of any given product.

JoeSpirit, May 13, 2018 IP
  9. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? Do I have to prove that astrology doesn't work or that a magical crystal doesn't cure cancer? These are typically the highest selling products too so you can't say that clickbank staff aren't aware of them. I mean, not ALL of them are shit. Some are half ok but they are in the minority.

Lord Antares, May 13, 2018 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Okay. How is it that you know some products are only half OK and in a minority if you haven't personally tested them to find out if they actually work for you or not?

I'm not saying that some products aren't garbage. Certainly those do exist. But until I test them myself I don't make judgment on them one way or another.

JoeSpirit, May 14, 2018 IP
  11. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay then, if you feel the need to test penis enlargement pills, magical cancer cures, free money etc. to be able to pass the judgement, then go ahead.

Lord Antares, May 16, 2018 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I see no need to test products that don't interest me from a marketing point of view. If the titles don't reflect something that might be useful in my business I quite honestly don't care if they'll work or not.

JoeSpirit, May 16, 2018 IP
  13. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please, stop making stuff up.
    Clickbank has done a great job of cleansing its platform of scam products.
    I challenge you to produce the link of any cancer cure products on clickbank. If you can produce it, I will immediately transfer $100 to your paypal account/ crypto-account / any charity of your choice.

FYI, you'll find below the list of product tyes, which are banned on clickbank
    Banned Products on Clickbank
    Incurable Diseases
    On a public-facing pitch page that promotes or sells information regarding methods to treat, cure, or otherwise manage an illness, ClickBank uses WebMD as its primary source of information for disease and treatments.

Any reference to a “cure” will be checked against WebMD.  Using the word “cure” will only be allowed if WebMD specifically states there is a cure for the disease.

Otherwise, if WebMD states “there is no known cure” the word cure will be prohibited and alternatives must be used for the product.

According to WebMD, the following specific list of diseases CANNOT be cured as of Jan 20, 2015:

Ebola
    Polio
    Diabetes, both type I and II
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Lupus Erythematosus
    Influenza
    Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
    HIV/AIDS
    Asthma
    The Common Cold
    Alzheimer’s and Dementia
    Tinnitus
    Sensory (Hearing and Vision)
    All neurological disorders
    We will no longer be accepting products that claim to treat or cure neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Tinnitus.

We will also no longer be accepting products that claim to treat or cure Cancer, Vitiligo, STIs/STDs such as HIV/AIDS, herpes, HPV and genital warts.

Further, the client must confirm they have sufficient information to substantiate any statements made by that medical professional. 
    Code (markup):

planck, May 16, 2018 IP
  14. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Alright, they don't accept that ANYMORE. But there are still penis enlargement pills (which are btw in the same league as those), as well as some flat out scams like the one where they claim you get to test video games and watch trailers for like a gajillion dollars a month but nothing happens after you pay them. You just get to complete a survey here and there for a few cents. There are actually multiple websites on that same premise.

Please, there is no beating around the bush - it's clear as day that clickbank at the very least have some moral issues.

15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you even realize what clickbank is?

Clickbank is just a digital platform that allows vendors to sell their products. To the best of my knowledge, clickbank does not make any of these products.

If your beef is with unethical vendors, then, that’s an entirely different story. I am not saying vendors are generally unethical. I am saying your beef would be more directed, if you were pointing the finger at vendors; but, you have chosen to take stabs at clickbank.com

Do you also take stabs at facebook.com, pinterest.com, instagram, etc? If not. Why not? These social networks allow publishers to advertize questionable products on their network.

Look at this Facebook.com example ==> Stretch Marks Removal

Do you hold facebook.com responsible for what publishers advertise on their platform?

Facebook is simply are neutral platform that allows users to interact with their closest circle of friends; and in exchange for a fee, they allow businesses to advertise their products on their platform.

Clickbank.com is just a market-space that allows vendors to sell their products with the help of affiliates. In fact, their main business is providing a layer of trust between affiliates, vendors and consumers.

==> Vendors are not complaining; so what’s your beef.
    BTW for full Disclosure: I am a clickbank vendor __ And I am not complaining.

==> Affiliates are not complaining; so what’s your beef.

==> Consumers are not complaining; so what’s your beef.

Any customer, who is dissatisfied with the product has a clickbank guaranteed 60day money back warranty. This is valid for all clickbank products; regardless of the wishes of the vendor. BTW, some vendors are even more generous than clickbank. They offer 90day money back guarantees.

If customers are dissatisfied, why don’t they return the products?
    Dissatisfied customers always get promptly refunded; but, we can hold a debate, whether they ever bother to return the products. FYI, most clickbank products are digital. That means, even when they return the product (which rarely happens) but if they do; it would only be after they had made a digital copy of the product. But, we are not here to talk about customer dishonesty.

Then again, aren't we? Maybe, we should consider customer dishonesty for a moment.

What’s your problem with “penis enlargement products”? Did you use one of those products and failed to get a membrane the size of Erik Everhard’s

So you completed some surveys, eh? Did you get paid or not? After getting paid, did you feel somehow cheated,,,, like the expected amount had been misrepresented.

Do you know; who else feels, they are worth more than they are being paid? All those low-skilled middle-aged McDonald fry-cooks, still on minimum wage.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    planck, May 16, 2018 IP
  16. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol. Just lol. You are wrong in every regard but debating this would be a complete waste of time. I don't feel like putting the time in to reply. You are simply wrong in every single point you made.

17. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Time is a resource. A very precious one.

You can use it to produce or you can use it to complain.

Thanks for letting us know, how you choose to use your time.

planck, May 16, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.