1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Generating site traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by steavemr, Jun 10, 2021.

Curious...what does everyone focus on to generate traffic to their site? Social media like Facebook or Instagram, or good ole' fashioned SEO? Anything else?
    Nowadays, I am using a website to get more traffic for my website Link in bio. and it's working.
    and getting more impressions and clicks for my website.
    Thanks
    SEMrush

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    steavemr, Jun 10, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @steavemr your ideal traffic source will be different from mine for lots of different reasons but lets start with
    • language - English, Spanish etc
    • demographic targetted - young people, seniors, men, women, people with young children etc
    • purpose of the site - ad clicks, sell dropshipped item, sell manufactured item, sell service, lead generation, information, tutorials, humour
    • repeat visits - do you need traffic that will remember your site or is a single visit ok?
    • geography - are you looking for traffic from Argentina, America, or anywhere?

sarahk, Jun 10, 2021 IP
  3. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the product as well, for example nobody will promote servers on social media, they gonna do SEO and promote it in Google

Leadnetwork, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  4. lillianmays

lillianmays Peon

Best Answers:
    To grow your business widely through a website you have to need traffic or visitor vastly. You will get those traffic from different social platforms and others.

lillianmays, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:20 AM IP
  5. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are two types of traffic: targeted and non-targeted, so it's up to you to decide which type of traffic you want on your website. There's no doubt that social media will drive traffic to your site, but sometimes that traffic is also non-targeted, so for targeted traffic, I recommend pay per click, also known as AdWords. You will have to pay per click for this traffic, but you will get focused traffic that will help you sell through your website.

usaukclassifieds, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:40 AM IP
  6. NicoleW

NicoleW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is use all possible channels that can be useful and where your audience can find you. Social media is great for that, it's essential nowadays to have business account on different platforms, especially FB and Insta

NicoleW, Jun 22, 2021 at 4:05 AM IP