1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Generate Revenue by Facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Liza New, Jul 21, 2010.

Hi Friends
    can you guide me how to Generate Revenue by Facebook?
    I shall more appreciate those replies who really has generated although a single penny.

Liza New, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    in face book many business application available which is revenue generated like market place etc.....

Rev Jain, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. balivillaholidays

balivillaholidays Peon

Best Answers:
    Like the Facebook apps that is the new trends in the social networking site, you can generate revenue if your application requires the user to at least contribute or buy credits to play or avail of the privileged service.

balivillaholidays, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. SI-Karthis

SI-Karthis Peon

Best Answers:
    You can create an application and make a bit of money if its successful and garners a lot of users. Take a look at the links in my signature. I also offer an application called Gift Generator that will let you create a virtual gift application for free and earn a little bit of money from it with advertisement banners.

http://apps.facebook.com/gift_gen/

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    SI-Karthis, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    make a fan page and have your friends add you and have your friends invite there friends and so on....

newera, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  6. jetskiimike

jetskiimike Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good methods of generating revenue on Facebook are 1) creating content and having ads 2) creating an app that uses facebook credits 3) also cpa would work

jetskiimike, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  7. iEddie_B

iEddie_B Peon

Best Answers:
    1) Create a 'Fan Page'
    2) Create links directing to your sites content.
    3) Revenue should then be earned through the referral links provided

iEddie_B, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  8. bizfox

bizfox Member

Best Answers:
    Aghhh!! So hard to create a buck on FB.

Please continue sharing tips

bizfox, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  9. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is an application called CafePress, it is actually an application that allows you to design and sell CafePress items. In this application you can also sell your products by offering them to people like your friends or their friends.
    OR....
    You can go for ebay auctions application where you can sell off things that you want to sell. Most of the visitors and friends will visit your site by viewing the application on your profile page. This is a way you can make money. However you have to keep making new friends for this feature to work and visit most of the profiles on facebook, so they know about your site and product.
    OR....
    If you love music, then you can use FlameTunes. You can be a DJ or someone who loves muic :) With this facebook application, you can play and record music with whatever instrument you have then sell it with your friends and their friends on facebook. Try using some mixers so you have good sound quality.
    OR....
    If you have any second hand items to sell, you can start selling them on Garage Sale. You can even sell things like like custom made bead bracelets or other accessories.
    OR....
    If you are good on commenting then there is an application called Cash Cliques. You can leave comments in number of advertisment websites who have this option. You will get paid for your visits or clicks on the sites and leave a comment in a certain number of advertisement websites. You can also earn money by referring other people to visit the sites.

China_girl, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  10. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what is the biggest revenue u all have from facebook?

Master Directory, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  11. adityastar

adityastar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am making $300-$400 monthly by running many gifting and quiz applications. I update them regularly and have more than 20000 users in few of them. But Don't expect to make such money in a month or two. It took me 3 months to reach $1-$2 daily and 5 months to reach $8-$15 daily.

Here is how I made money: I purchased some script, created app using them and then put Rock You ads on it then I promoted my apps and regularly updated content in it. I soon was able to have a good users. I also used some tricks which I can share with you by pm.

I have also started a New Service Star Gift App Generator through which you can try to create your own first gifting application for free and promote for some time and you will be surprised to see that soon you will also be making some good money.

Here is the link for Star Gift App Generator. If you still have any question then feel free to contact me.

adityastar, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  12. SI-Karthis

SI-Karthis Peon

Best Answers:
    How's my app working for you adityastar? I see you got a few users, wish you well with it. (I made the script you bought ;))

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
    SI-Karthis, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  13. Hussain Rare

Hussain Rare Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your help.. I think Cash Cliques suits me. Thanks for your help.

Hussain Rare, Aug 10, 2010 IP