1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GeneralPalace - Forums

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Unknown55, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown55

Unknown55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did read thank you, no more rudeness. I reported you to a moderator. No need for children like you to ruin a thread. ;) Goodbye mate. Also, it is a review. But I see other's updating there threads of stats and installtions on there own. :p So please don't tell me what to do when you should be saying it to everyone else that is doing the same. ;)

Unknown55, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you can't take constructive criticism? Lol.

Oh also you didn't answer me, you accused me of:

"People like you get banned on forums pretty quickly."
    "Reason is your very rude to other people."

A) Actually no, I don't im sure your banned from more forums then me.
    B) Im not rude, you asked for a review I gave you one, not my fault if you think this is a promotion topic.
    &
    C) Saying stuff about your rules, which I didn't ;)

Im done anyway, I can see you made this thread only to promote your board and not take the reviews which it's meant for.

Stingerftw, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. Unknown55

Unknown55 Peon

Best Answers:
    1) I am not banned on any forums, I don't just own my own forums. But I am also staff on many others. Even some bigger proply than your own.
    2) You are disrespectful please look up what the word means. If you continue this any futher a DP staff member will give you infraction.
    3) You did so please read your own posts. ;)
    4) If you post here again I will directly contact a staff member about you.
    5) Before you post please know what your talking about instead of posting nonsense. Thanks.

Unknown55, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. If you choose to post in the reviews forum, you open it up to all comments -- good and bad. You don't get to pick and choose.

2. If you can't take constructive criticism and want to blame the reviewer for all problems reported, don't ask for reviews.

3. Don't bump your own thread -- posting just to say thanks is also not allowed.

4. Don't waste our time by reporting members who aren't actually breaking the rules. And don't provoke negative feedback if you can't take it. And one last thing -- don't report others when you're breaking rules yourself. :rolleyes:

Since you apparently don't want real and honest reviews, thread closed.

jhmattern, Dec 14, 2009 IP
    Stingerftw and Unknown55 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.