1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gembase Programming Articles and Help

Discussion in 'Programming' started by eklim8, Apr 15, 2006.

Anyone heard of Gembase programming language? If yes, any recommended sites or forums? I'm new to it and i'm currently adopting the language. I want to improve myself in the language and i need some guides or site that i can refer too..

eklim8, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  2. cashboy

cashboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard about it....But I would be interested to know what this is about....and what this lang offers which others not (eg.. PHP, C++ etc) .... and why are you using it.....

just out of curiosity....

thx...

cashboy, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  3. mailme

mailme Peon

Best Answers:
    Gembase is a fourth generation language. This programming language is used to work with databases, similar to pl/sql. Its a very powerful programming language, it uses the concept of multiple databases.

There are no forms or sites for this. Because most of the companies or not using it nowadays.

If you are really interested in it, u can come up with more questions.

mailme, May 1, 2006 IP
  4. SESHADHIRI

SESHADHIRI Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friend,
    May i know wat u want to know about gembase. Gembase s a programming language which can be used in both UNIX and VMS operating system.
    May i know your name and were u are working.:) catch u in next mail. Byeeee

SESHADHIRI, May 1, 2006 IP
  5. Marinomg1

Marinomg1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    it is still anybody using gembase? I started using gembase about 10 month ago, but I need to find a sources of training.
    thank you.

Marinomg1, Jul 22, 2019 IP