1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Geekster.org - Micro Job Market. Profit from Users Gigs. Cool Design. Must See

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jmedrano, Apr 14, 2012.

Up for sale is Geekster.org. Geekster is a Micro Job Market selling Gigs. Users use their Brain smarts to do quick jobs for buyers across the globe for only $5. You make $1 for every Gig sold as the Webmaster/Admin.

The Admin panel is where you will run everything and is very easy to navigate and has lots and lots of features. Too much to list here.
    You take payments using PayPal so you will need an account to run this site.
    I did a little bit of customization to the site but not to extreme as I do not want to jeopardize the function of the script.

I created one listing so you can see how your users will list or order Gigs. You can sign up for an account to see the functions of users as well and get a feel of what your site will do.
    Sorry no Admin access at this time.

The domain is with Godaddy and will be pushed to your account with in 24hrs. So after payment is made I will need your Godaddy ID and email you have with Godaddy.

No income at this time has been made on the site as I just created it. I was going to run it but there are too many projects I have going on to run this site so I would like to sell to a new owner.
    Sites like this on Flippa.com go for $200+. Sometimes into the $1000's.

If you have any questions please PM me.

jmedrano, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  2. refface

refface Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any license?

refface, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  3. wxzxnhf