1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

gd libary+mail form+upload file....problem

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ahmed17, Sep 1, 2006.

hello everybody . i want to know how i can install gd libary of php to use it

note !
    i found in extensions folder the dll of gd "php_gd2.dll" and found it included in
    php.ini (configuration) ........wat i do ,plz help me ?

i want to know how i can tie php with ms acess and excel files ...?
    note! i am using mysql but i read article say u can tie php with ms acess or excel but
    how ?..its the prolobem
    third problem
    <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 //EN"><html><head>       <title>Title here!</title></head><body><?php @mail($email, $subject, $message, "From: $from_email"); ?></body><form method="POST" action="start"><p>to  <input type="text" name="email" size="20"></p><p>subject  <input type="text" name="subject" size="20"></p><p>message  <textarea rows="4" name="message" cols="20"></textarea></p><p>from   <input type="text" name="from_email" size="20"></p><p><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="B1"><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2"></p></form></html>
    PHP:
    fouth:
    i want sample script for uploading files

ahmed17, Sep 1, 2006 IP