1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gay Marriage. Gay goals in society, Obama's destruction of US family's value system.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jun 21, 2014.

1. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, you just proved my point. Homosexuals would do many things including criminal just to have sex. They would become even priests, pretend they are straight and coarse children into having sex with them.

You did a good job bringing up proof about what many homosexuals are after. Sex at any cost.
    Not all homosexuals would commit crimes, but most of them would not be shy of trying to get a man for sex.

ST12, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. What a stupid post. Most heterosexuals also do many things just to have sex. Guys who spend the whole night in a club to listen to a stupid woman who makes no sense, do it to get sex. Older guys who are walking out from clubs after spending a lot of money for some young woman and then buy them purses or jewelry for thousands, do it to get sex. Some heterosexuals are even criminals and use drugs or force to rape a woman. It might be news for you, but healthy people like sex and do many things to get sex.
    On the more important question, when are you going to come to terms with your sexuality and come out of the closet so you can stop your hate posts about gays? ;):)

gworld, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I consider gay advances to a straight person perverted in nature.

I see your mind is wired differently than that of a straight man since for you gay advances seem to be nothing out of the ordinary and maybe you even invite them.

(You probably are gay or bisexual, but you don't want us to know. Don't worry I don't care.)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    ST12, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. I have nothing against gays or bisexuals and it would have interested me in the least, I would have tried it. When I was young (long time ago), one night a classmate of mine who was drunk, approached me and told me that he was in love with me. It was a little bit embarrassing but nothing else and I simply told him that as he knows I am interested in women and not men.
    On the other hand, I see you are very upset about how you feel and cannot come to terms that you are interested in men and that is the reason you get so upset if a gay guy propose to you because you will really want that, but old fashion social boundaries or religion stops you from following your heart.
    Come out of the closet, embrace your feeling, give up hate and have a happy life.

gworld, Jun 26, 2014 IP