1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying "Garden" Related SEO/Advertising/Promotion

Discussion in 'Services' started by BuxP, Aug 13, 2009.

Hi,

I have a website about compost making (compost - making dot com) and want to promote it. However, I am not looking for general services, but targetted to garden/compost people to visit my site and learn about benefits of compost, and are interested to buy one of the products listed on the site.

If you have anything specific to offer me, feel free to pm.

BuxP, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. stevestuff

stevestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello BuxP,

I'm assuming you want to hire an SEO expert. You may be interested in my services, as I do a one-time service that gets lasting results. You don't need to sign up for a 6-month $5/day contract. I can get it done within 2 weeks, and charge a very affordable rates - from $200 to ... whatever you want to spend. I include on-page & off-page (you may not need) optimization & have all my clients (so far) on Google page one.

Here's an article I just wrote about web design & SEO:
    Save Time And Money - Web Design With Seo - Seo Web Designers

You can PM me or just go to my website (in sig), & submit your contact info.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    stevestuff, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  3. jWebXpress

jWebXpress Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have a site I am selling links on and you can even list you product for free. If you list your product, I will add your link to my site for free. It's a Home & Garden Site. PM me if interested

jWebXpress, Aug 13, 2009 IP