1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [GamingEA.com] eBay-Amazon dropshipping tool. Automate EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Services' started by abhinay.jain90, Oct 25, 2016.

Sold To

Jackgr for $1.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you're already operating on eBay-Amazon dropshipping, you know that this is impossible to pull off without automated tools. There's a lot of repetitive work involved and automation for these tasks is not a new concept and there are already existing tools offering similar services (Priceyak, Profitscraper, Hydra/SKUgrid to name a few). What I'm offering is a faster, cheaper and sleeker alternative to the existing junk. Check it:

GamingEA.com

There's a ton of useful stuff like:
    - Dropshipper finder/scraper
    - ASIN analyzer <- major improvements needed
    - Batch lister (from any country to any country, local/worldwide shipping)
    - Hourly repricer (tested stable over 3 weeks, processes ~350 listings/min./thread)
    - Inventory fine-tuning (bulk upload)
    - Semi-automatic ordering (see FAQ for why)
    - Shipment tracking <- to be completed before moving to paid model (expected 1-2 days)

The aim is to automate everything possible. There's a ton of very handy features that I still want to add (automatic fine-tuning for one). But in it's current state, it can do everything for you from end to end and hell, you might even enjoy the experience.

Also, to clarify, I'm not a dropshipper myself (It just seems like an obvious conflict of interest). But I've had the good fortune to work with a number of budding and experienced dropshippers whose help made this beast possible.

We'll be moving to a paid model in a few days. Here's the tentative pricing:
    Number of active listings: $/month
    0-500 25
    500-2000 50
    2000-10000 100
    10000 - 50000 200
    50000+ 400
    Yeah, that cheap (See below for why). There might be small changes as I just realised I don't know the steps in which eBay seller limits are increased.

Try out the tool and let me know what you think.
    Please keep in mind, I really want to work with you to provide the best experience. If you have an idea for a feature or you find a corner case handled incorrectly, contact me via the feedback form I'll post a working solution ASAP.

Also, I'm looking for 2 highly experienced dropshippers (say 25K+ live listings) as advisors for dropshipping related things. You just need to be available occasionally to answer a few questions and provide whatever suggestions you feel like. In return I can offer you a free lifetime account and bonus commissions when we launch an affiliate program.

FAQ
    How is this so cheap?
    Part of what keeps our cost down is we do all server interactions with eBay/Amazon above board (all API, no page interactions). This means the system is faster, less resource intensive and inherently stable. Also, no proxies required.

Why only semi-automatic ordering?
    Placing orders through a single server is a no-go for Amazon affiliate program. Placing orders through your devices gives us a better shot at Plan A.

Plan A?
    Our current pricing plan is essentially plan B. Plan A is to generate revenue through Amazon affiliate program. If that pans out, the tool will most likely be free to use. If not, well the prices are reasonable anyway and there are better alternatives to what others are doing.
    But whether we go by Plan A or B, one alternative clearly stands out. "A mobile app". It can place orders fully automatically in real time and is also viable for Plan A. Add to that full on-the-go functionality and we have a clear winner. So once the launch is settled, I'll start working on mobile apps while fixing any issues that might arise on the web. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Can this tool reprice my existing listings?
    Yes. Some, like Priceyak users can use it straight out of the box. Others may need to do a csv upload containing eBay Ids and ASINs.

abhinay.jain90, Oct 25, 2016 IP