1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gaming affiliate (Pay-Per-Install) browser extension

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webgames247, Oct 8, 2017.

Hello,

Does anyone where i can sign up for Online Gaming affiliate (Pay-Per-Install) browser extension. I see a lots website running.

Thanks

webgames247, Oct 8, 2017 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! We work on CPI basis, so you can check out Adsterra. We offer satisfying rates, precise targeting settings, personal manager assistance in campaign optimization and we work with the base of 90% direct publishers. Feel free to contact me via PM if you have questions

Adsterra Network, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  3. Awool

Awool Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well

I'm representing mobile performance affiliate network Adwool.

We provide mobile campaigns throughout different verticals all around the globe.
    Thanks to the collaboration with direct partners we can suggest you plenty of interesting offers with high payout

We suggest you the quick way to monetize the traffic of your publishers.
    We are sure that we can develop a great relationship!

Sign up today at http://partners.adwool.com/signup to become our affiliate and start to monetize your traffic with maximum revenue! After registration tell me please your email, or just mention my name (Antony Brinson) at the registration form, I will approve your account without any delay

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via e-mail or Skype , we would be more than happy to provide you with any additional information.

Awool, Nov 6, 2017 IP