1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gamer looking for work; can post news, reviews and guides.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TheBrokenMan, Oct 26, 2011.

I have been a long time gamer and I have been freelance for a long time now but now I want to settle down and find a proper work place, I have a lot of experience in video games but I am MAINLY focused on Sony, I have ended almost every PlayStation Exclusive you can think of excluding RPG's like Demon Soul / Dark Soul but my knowledge on them is also pretty good, I am well familiar with the following series: Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, Infamous, Sly and Resistance and many other PS3 games and have even platinumed every game I mentioned.

I have a huge interest in FPS and action games, I am well aware on the most anticipated and trending games of the time and am very aware of what said game offers and what its competing against and a whole lot more. I am mainly looking for a job posting news, reviews and guides I can post PC reviews AS SOON as the game hits the internet on Steam / Origin / D2D etc and I have a very capable PC

i7 980X
    580GTX
    2 x 256 GB SSD

well you get the picture, I am running Battlefield 3 on this on ultra settings at superb FPS so I have no problems in making videos and screenshots. I can also take screenshots on the PS3 games like Uncharted 3 or such games but those will require more time.

If you would give me a chance to prove my self to you I am sure you will like me.

If you have any query at all regarding anything I may not have written please feel free to contact me.

Also I should mention that I am from Pakistan and PayPal is an issue considering its not here. So maybe my employer and I can work something out that will benefit the both of us.

TheBrokenMan, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  2. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I might have some work for you on my Battlefield website but i'm not sure about your payment as you don't have paypal.

morgano, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  3. Jason1988

Jason1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you be interested in a Playstation Vita blog?

Jason1988, Nov 7, 2011 IP