1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gamecopywizard experiences?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petyard, Mar 9, 2010.

1. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there

Have you tried promoting GCW ? We seem to have lesser refunds.

gcashhome, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL .. I am doing something big offline ... so the sale ... I am getting good offers as well.

3. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry but there is a complete set of guides and software to use for each console. I thought you knew this since you promoted GCW.

4. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a better idea. Will try to see what I can do.

5. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually used to promote that one and then I switched to Game Copy Monster just because I felt your sales page was misleading in the fact that you don't give the person a software but rather a set of guides. When I read your page from the point of view as a customer, I feel like I will be getting a software to burn my games.

If you're willing to send me a review copy of the product though along with a screenshot of the past few months sales/conversions/refund rates, then I will definitely give it a thought to try promoting again. I need to get a new product on my landing page asap because I don't wanna send anymore traffic to Game Copy Monster due to the lack of support and the high refund rate. And I would like to see the stats for all affiliates, not just a select few please.

If that's OK with you, go ahead and send the details to me via PM or contact me and I'll give you my email address.

The video that he was referring to is about Copy That Game being a scam, not GCW.

J1218, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  6. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I had been able to post before you jumped in that arena. As long as your not going overboard with your campaign there is no loss for you. I suggested to another member here recently to pair these "game" products with others in the teen niche - merely to get experience, and be able to promote more than one product that will reach a similar audience.

With that said these products are bs. Look at the test blog in my sig, that was set up for my brother. I'm not proud of this but I followed some guidelines the vendor suggested. for example; there was a recent error that hit people with old playstation 3 owners, it was a result of a firmware issue that shut all of these poor saps down for a day. The fricken vendor sends me an email telling all affiliates his product will fix this issue. An issue that no technician on the planet has a fix for, but this product will do it. These "PDF" files. Seriously, some of these products can improve your ability to "sell ice to eskimos" but that is all they can do for you.

Anyone who knows what's up can take one look at the various product lines on the vendor site mentioned and know most are bs. The only products in the gaming niche I believe give you anything useful are the WOW guides, and Farmville stuff - I only believe this because you don't need software to accomplish what these guides promise, and because honestly I don't give a crap about either, so I don't know any better.

Everyone who has chimed in on the deception of these fixers is right though. Its funny how many of them say they had to stop sending out software packages, and offer them as downloads because they want to make the product cheaper for the customer, even though some of them have only been on the market for two months! That's an incredible change in the way they do business, in such a short period of time.

I had a friend buy one such product on his CC, and I reimbursed him. There is no software included! Please to those lying otherwise: We are the affiliates, stop talking to everyone like they are the customer for cripes sakes! Search for how to copy games on WII on youtube. Just like the light fixes, anyone can find what they need for free. Its such a joke. By all means though, make your cash, and sell the products - I'm all for CB, just don't sugar coat a POS please.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
    hopeless4, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my opinion that's a normal refund rate. What's over ``15% would be a cause for concern.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  8. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    I am promoting game copy monster. I made 12 sales and only got 1 refund. 11 customers are from USA and the other one from CA(refund). How about yours? Is your customers mainly from USA,UK and CA? I guess there will be lesser refund if customers are from these 3 countries.

lqbk, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  9. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well then you're having much better luck than I am. My sales are from various places, but mainly US, UK, and CA from what I remember.

How long ago did you make these sales? There's still time for people to start refunding probably.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  10. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    These 12 sales are made in the past 25 days.... some of them is last week... hope there will be low refund :)

lqbk, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  11. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just recently found out that CB added some big ass banner thing on their order page that tells about the refund policy and what not and that refunds have gone way up because of it.

I'm thinking now that my refunds may have had something to do with that as well.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  12. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    So are you indirectly admitting that the high refund rate may not be the product itself only? but rather both of cb and the product?

lqbk, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  13. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried promoting 3 products in this niche .... here is approx refund rates i got...

Game copy monster - around 22%
    Game copy wizard -- around 15%
    Game copy pro - around 8%

getjimmy, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  14. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm saying that I don't know. 1-2 of the refunds were before this new order form page I believe, but the most recent refund was after they started with the new order form page. If the new page affected anything at all, I would say for me it was probably only 1 refund. Even if you take that one away, the reason I'm ceasing promotion of this product is the combination of the refund rate combined with the lack of support I'm getting from the vendor. If you can't allow an affiliate to see and test out your product after they have already been making sales and you avoid questions, then I feel they are hiding something.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  15. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    About how many sales of each did you make to determine those numbers? 8% for Game Copy Pro isn't too bad at all for this niche. Maybe I'll have to promote that one.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  16. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Around 15 sales for Game copy monster and 40+ for other 2 products (over the period of 2 months).

getjimmy, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  17. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, thanks for the info.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  18. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    Twilight Vanquisher.. How about you? how many sales did u make from game copy monster and receive that high refund rate?

lqbk, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  19. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Twilight Vanquisher? Is that supposed to be me? That's just my ranking or whatever on the forum lol, a lot of people are Twilight Vanquishers.

If you are talking to me, it was like 7 or 8 sales and 3 refunds. I know the number of sales isn't that great, but taking into consideration that the refunds always happened immediately, I have to assume that there's something wrong with the product and it just didn't work.

J1218, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  20. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    .... zzz ... LOL! I thought u make like 50+ sales and make the conclusion that there is a high refund rate... a few sales can't indicate anything in fact . - -

lqbk, Mar 20, 2010 IP