1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gamecopywizard experiences?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petyard, Mar 9, 2010.

Is it just me or this is one of products with the highest refund rate in CB's marketplace?
    I've been promoting a lot of crappy products..but this one is "special"!
    Anyone experiencing 40-50% refund rates for this?

petyard, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  2. walterk

walterk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah - had the same experience with that and Game Copy Monster - I stopped promoting and moved onto other stuff.

walterk, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  3. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure .. why you got so many refunds. We actually low refund rates.Overall refund rate was 13.87% for last month.
    Hit me a PM with your affiliate id and landing page and I can check it up for you.

Recently we had problems with our tech support team and a lot of customer mails were missed and it increased the refunds. But it is solved now.
    You can also see the decent conversion rate.

[​IMG]

gcashhome, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure the problem is not with my landing page..the problem is with the sales page
    Is not clear what your product is: you make it sound like a software but is not.
    GameCopyWizardâ„¢ can not only get through the latest so called unbreakable protection applications , but also burns them to a Writeable media. T
    Not to mention the 4 emails I wrote to the support email in the last 2 months, not ONE single reply. Wondering if the buyers get any support at all..me as an affiliate I didn't
    Anyway, I stopped promoting this, I just wanted some opinions from the affiliates.
    I am still getting refund/chargebacks for sales made many weeks ago..

Checked the stats again and I must say the refund rate is around 20%, not 40-50% as I first thought

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    petyard, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  5. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting to know that support team is missing mails. I will watch it closely from now on.

Yes we are only selling a guide and not a software. This is a marketing forum and I have always offered the best support to my affiliates.
    Sad to know your refund rates. I cant see any refund rates closer to yours.
    Atleast the Top 20 affiliates for the last month did not have that much refund rate.
    Well. Its your choice. Good luck mate.

6. petyard

Best Answers:
    I mentioned the refund rate is 20%, I see there are some affiliates at that rate, probably me in there too
    and though I am not promoting your product anymore: fix your google indexing problem
    anyone with some basic google querying know-how can view the members area
    I don't even wanna think how much money I've lost because of that issue...vendors should know these things!
    cheers

petyard, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  7. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    did not see your edit. LOL. Without checking, you thought you had 40-50% refunds huh ?
    Yeah out of the top 20, Only 7 have over 15% refunds.

I just saw the google indexing problem. Will definitely fix this one. Wish i knew this earlier.
    Thanks for the heads up. Of course we are all learning.

8. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. The sales page makes it out to be a software and not just a guide and that could be why the refund rate is like that.

You should really rethink the way you make the product out to be on the sales page gcash so the customer knows what they are getting.

J1218, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  9. petyard

Best Answers:
    I checked before and for that period the refund rate was around 50%
    al time refund rate is around 20%..
    no problem...just fix the issue, see if you had replied to my emails? This issue was the topic of one of these emails
    Cheers

petyard, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  10. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me your mail id. The support team should have forwarded me any mails from affiliates.

gcashhome, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  11. sevnrock

sevnrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I initially thought GCW was a software too. But it's just a free burning program bundled with guides.

Sales page is a bit deceiving, but it so far converts well for me.

sevnrock, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  12. goopygoo

goopygoo Peon

Best Answers:
    When I was in this market I actually bought this product and it is as you would expect.

However, when we tried to get a refund they just palmed us off, saying "we will give you it at the next pay period" obviously trying to make us forget about it.

The fact is - from my experience - this type of product is very hard to satisfy customers for and you should expect high refund rates.

goopygoo, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  13. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just contact Clickbank directly for the refund next time. You will get it in like 2-3 days.

J1218, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  14. goopygoo

goopygoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Did that in the end don't worry.

All I'm saying is that my experience tells me that the "low" refund rate that the product owner is quoting might not actually be the true figure affiliates will experience.

goopygoo, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  15. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys need to contact the vendor first before posting such threads. If the vendor does not get back to you within a reasonable period of time regarding your issue, then you have the right to create a thread. Refund rates vary greatly among affiliates, and your experience with a product may not be representative of the product as a whole. Worst of all, though, is that this forum is quickly indexed. Many potential customers Google the product, and when they see something like this, it adversely effects sales.

You just don't create threads lambasting products. It's not cool. Contact the vendor first.

Moreover, if you are experiencing high refund rates, then it only makes sense to stop promoting it (in most cases). There's no need to create a thread.

onlinemoniez, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  16. petyard

Best Answers:
    no one is lambasting anything here. Is a webmasters forum, we are discussing this, from an affiliate point of view
    The thread was created to find out if I am doing/did something wrong in promoting this product or is just the normal average refund rate
    And I did contact the vendor before, I asked some questions and tried to help him too
    So I am not sure what is your point here

petyard, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  17. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    what is the average refund rate for products?

tonysanders, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  18. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I felt the same way after reading the sales page. It looks interesting until you read it a few times. The same goes for many "fixes" in the same niche. They are all made out to be software, but are mainly PDF files. I played with one such product for a bit, but couldn't see putting any time, or money into them, for fear of refunds, and wasted domains.

The one vendor I was with went down the same day I spent 8 hours on yahoo blinging out answers - Without any warning at all for over 24 hours! When I told him this was unacceptable, he replied apologizing saying "this was something that had to be done, and was planned for several months". He also told me many members were complaining, because they didn't receive a warning (LOL, I couldn't figure out what he planned to gain by telling me this).

After the sale, the vendor is only making $8 or $9. If they stand by their product, they should give affiliates a copy to see for themselves.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    hopeless4, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  19. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why exactly is the refund rate so high on these things anyway, is it because they don't work?

Also is there a game copying product that doesn't have a high refund rate? I know there are quite a few of them out there. At least one has to be good to promote you would think.

J1218, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  20. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Game Copy Pro is a software for same niche.

getjimmy, Mar 14, 2010 IP