1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Game of Thrones - The Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by LadyStarc, Apr 2, 2019.

Hi All,

I am starting this thread for discussion of Game of Thrones. As the show is about to end and George R. R. Martin haven't finished the books, I think this is the best time for a thread to surface on this site because I cannot find one. In order to keep it civil and organized here. Please note below:

1. If you haven't read the books or watched the show, then this might be a huge spoiler for you.
    2. Do not spoil for anyone even if you have watched the show. As this is the last seasons that is going to go on air, no one is to discuss the current happenings of the latest episode for at least twelve hours from the live on air.
    3. Again, this is not a books thread so if you are referencing to them then please say so.
    4. Be mindful and respectful to others.
    5. If you want to post spoiler then do mark it.

14th April is the day, mark your calendars.

LadyStarc, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  2. Michael Dowswell

Michael Dowswell Peon

Best Answers:
    oooo....a Game of Thrones thread!, its quite exciting isn't it...the start of the end is nearly here, its going to be quite big. A lot of people are going to be talking about this. Its the first time also that I have somebody at my work who actually watches the show, so him and me will be able to talk about it. I wonder what is going to happen and who will survive...will some characters die?....I bet they will, it could be quite sad actually.

Michael Dowswell, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  3. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Valar Morghulis

Thank you kind stranger for the not needed. :)

LadyStarc, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  4. Michael Dowswell

Michael Dowswell Peon

Best Answers:
    LadyStarc
    I hope Tyrion doesn't die at the end of the next 5 episodes!....I don't know how I would handle it!

I was so happy to watch the new episode though, It's so well made. I really love the show, but my wife seriously hates the show, I had to listen to a rant about it on the way to work...lol. The way I see it though is that its difficult to come across well made TV and Movies nowadays that hit all of the marks for me. I just saw season 3 of Roman Empire though and that was pretty good. Vikings is good too.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Michael Dowswell, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  5. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well we would have to watch the show and see who dies and who doesn't and as far as this show is concerned, it now has a cult following. So, yes people who are not interested in the show or doesn't want to watch the show feel left out OR just get annoyed of the fact that how can someone be so fond of the show. And let's keep the thread related to GoT or we will slip off the topic.

LadyStarc, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  6. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was waiting for season 8 so much, but I was a little disappointed, a lot of dialogue and little action, and when the action started it was not interesting at all, I don’t know why, but I’m sad :(

harleynash, May 7, 2019 IP
  7. RevForce19

RevForce19 Peon

Best Answers:
    I still can't figure out who will be on the throne! After Sundays episode I am even more confused.

RevForce19, May 7, 2019 IP
  8. Doublip

Doublip Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeap, that's a big question for May 7, 2019

Doublip, May 21, 2019 IP
  9. RevForce19

RevForce19 Peon

Best Answers:
    What did everyone think of the ending??/ I'm disappointed.

RevForce19, May 21, 2019 IP
  10. Sasih

Sasih Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The ending was terrible. The script was poorly written, and for the episodes to be over an hour long, there was hardly any dialogue. This season was filled with so many plots holes and too many out of character moments. D&D did not do Daenerys or Jon Snow justice. The Targaryen prequel is the only thing that I’m looking forward to.

Sasih, Jan 28, 2020 IP
    omgirl likes this.
  11. omgirl

omgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I loved the whole series, but you're right about the ending. I think it might have had something to do with the fact that George R.R. Martin didn't write it. He missed the deadline for coming out with his book in time for it to be adapted for the screenplay for the series.

omgirl, Feb 3, 2020 IP
  12. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was so disappointed by the ending that I even forgot I created a thread on this forum about it. I was only going through my email that I found this notification. Anyhow, GOT ended the way it shouldn't have. I felt D.B.Weiss and David Benioff ended it in such a hurry. I mean why would you hurry things up when you have given it so much time, a few more episodes and good writing is all it should have taken. I am not looking forward to anything that has anything to do with GOT universe unless I have heard that it is really good. Such a heartbreak it was.

LadyStarc, Feb 11, 2020 IP