1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gambling Ads on Sites with Adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ian, Aug 9, 2005.

I have a question, as the TOS doesn't really clarify it and I need to get back to this client today with an answer.

I have a sports related website that is team specific and has approximately 1,000,000 monthly page views. I run some adsense on that site but have advertising agreements with several clients for fixed ad placements. I have a new ad spot that I just created for this season that is being sought after by a gambling related website who would like to advertise there. The question I have is, is it against the TOS to have a gambling ad somewhere on the same page as an adsense ad? My site has absolutely nothing to do with gambling (it's all team news, including a feature each week with a former player, etc.), so I can't imagine this is an issue, however I don't want to commit this space to this client if it's going to cause a conflict.

Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks in advance.

Ian

Ian, Aug 9, 2005 IP