1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Galera Cluster for Mysql. Need some others to bencmark with

Discussion in 'Cluster Computing' started by blockdos, Oct 27, 2012.

In my years for server admin work, I have tried, benchmarked and dealt with about any mysql cluser there is. However this was the first time I dealt with Galera. We have 4 servers setup for it. One for cluster controller (cmon) and the others are masters. You can read more about galera HERE.

The tool I found, used and it did great was http://www.severalnines.com/resources/configurator

What I would like to do now is get with others who have different clustering methods in the interest of benchmarking.

Our current setup is this galera with haproxy load balancing, Seems to do real good. As the app we are running will do lots of reads and writes it seemed the best option.

Whoever is intersted in testing lets agree on what benchmarking software to use and run some tests!
    SEMrush

blockdos, Oct 27, 2012 IP
    SEMrush