1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

galaxy s3 R530 only charge when it is off

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sherial, Jul 1, 2014.

Hi, so the battery came with my galaxy s3 R530 has died and I just replaced a battery from eBay, but now my phone is having a weird issue--- it will only charge when the phone is off while charging with USB cable. I am waiting for another battery from mpj for troubleshooting. Does anyone know any other possible reason causing this issue? Thank you.

sherial, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  2. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend just getting an OEM battery. Try that and if it doesn't work contact a repair service or the phone carrier for replacement or fix.

gotkloud, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  3. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a same problem with my s3 galaxy mini. apparently the samsung technician told me that the motherboard has rust inside probably because of my phone often has moist with the use of plastic phone protector. Since samsung wants me to replace the whole unit. I opted to search for a freelancer technician to help me solve the problem. The technician told me that the connector from the charger and phone has rust on it, he cleaned the area and was able to charge the phone again.

chinesegirl07, Aug 11, 2014 IP