1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

galaksion.com Scammer ads network dont use it

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by vaan, Aug 16, 2017.

1. JimJoe

JimJoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will read them, thanks

JimJoe, Apr 13, 2018 IP
  2. MouseInHouse

MouseInHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You've got an SSP? What are your requirements? It is intended for middle-sized sites like mine? Or for big ones only?

MouseInHouse, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  3. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, we have an official thread for such questions :)
    As for the essence of your question, it depends what you mean when you say 'middle-sized'. Your situation may vary in different fields, however, at a rough guess, I can say that the min threshold is typically about 5K unique visitors daily for our Self-Service Platform. Without it your monetization efforts won't be efficient enough. So it is 5000 unique visitors.
    You can find more info here: https://galaksion.com/blog/galaksions-new-ssp-with-unique-features
    P.S.
    Thank you all for your positive evalution, questions, and support guys! We are happy to be your network of choice. But still, we have an official thread. So we'd better use it for our communication :)

mary_galaksion, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  4. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Dear customers,
    we have recently published a post about the advantages of working with us. We mentioned an important requirement of significance to this thread. Namely, we mean the empty ungrounded that launched the discussion. Once again, let us repeat: 'Please, remember that the minimum payment amount is normally 100 USD. So if you join us and change your mind a little bit later, you will still have to reach this threshold to withdraw the money you have made online.'
    P.S.
    Let us also thank the supporters again! Guys, we are happy to be collaborating with you! Thank you so much for your truthful comments!

mary_galaksion, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  5. Marttex

Marttex Member

Best Answers:
    Don't pay attention to stupid people and posts guys! :) Your network is very good.
    There will always be people who are too inadequate to understand simple things. Don't waste your time on them ;)

Marttex, Aug 24, 2018 IP
  6. vaan

vaan Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeh everyday we are more sure this galaksion.com scam network . They scammed other publishers and proofs live at other forums :)

So I was 100% correct here

@Marttex: Just dont cry to your mama when they scam you ;)

vaan, Dec 22, 2018 IP
  7. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Galaksion Contacted me regarding a close deal for my website were they offered USD 2 + Fixed CPM for my traffic with 1/24Hrs popup setting , after 4-5 hours they bluffed and switched popup setting without telling me to 1 popup for every page refresh , i have to stop sending traffic to them because the breached their contract ,

now when i asked to them pay my balance they told me "we have already sent you money ? really man ? where did you sent ? they also didn't shared any details about money and reference ID for money they have transferred, and now there account support manager name "Alexandra Davis" blocked me from Skype , this is called new way to cheat people ,

so Its a fare warning : STAY AWAY FROM GALAKSION they are fraud don't pay and stay on deal which they make

aryan481, May 13, 2019 IP
  8. derekhn

derekhn Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm trying to find out if they are real though because they want to partner with hitnaija

derekhn, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  9. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, aryan481!

Our frequency settings got messed up, we admitted that and fixed everything. Our manager Alexandra did not block you, however her account was blocked by Skype itself, that's why you couldn't reach her. At the same time she tried to reach you using backup Skype account and via email, but you didn't answer.

As for the payments, first time we couldn't send you money because Payoneer has minimum of 50$, and your income was 38$. We sent you a link to get the money, but you ignored our mail and didn't get them.

We sincerely regret that our partnership ended. We still have a desire to send money you earned, please contact us: .

Best regards, Galaksion Team.

mary_galaksion, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  10. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been tying to get signed up with you guys for a WHILE - my domain has been "pending approval" for almost 2 months, and my emails have gone unanswered.. did this network go out of business??

ShortGuyzRule, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  11. fathur rohim

fathur rohim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I won't join them, I am receiving many email from them

fathur rohim, Oct 8, 2019 IP
  12. algerianoo

algerianoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    all users know that galaksion is just scam network .Thieves.
    Without controversy.
    i will make topic later and explain how this network scam users .

algerianoo, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  13. sniperforu

sniperforu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i want to share for you My experience with This thief company.
    i used this network for the first time with banners ads ( They have contacted me in My business email And they cry to use their stupid company ).
    I accept and i started using their network and i have make a good earnings in the first day .
    second day they said to me please delete all our codes from your website ! and i stop using this network with no reason(they paid me my first day earnings )
    ..........................................................................................................
    after some months they contacted me again we have a good offer for you ... and we are sorry for the first time ...
    This time they want to work with pop ads . i accept and in the first day i earned a good earnings and the next day My profits have decreased 5 times and they dont count my visits .
    the first day i have maked with them 250 k visits in 10 hours so we can say in 24 h i will make with them 500 k visits . but the next day i have maked just 50 k visits ?? and the next 3thrd day i maked just 40 k Hahaha when i asked them what is the problem , they said to me that There is a shortage of visitors to my site Hahaha .
    Then after i sent them my Google stats with no change in visits number , Conversely I have an increase in the number of visitors.
    They started to say that our ads only appear in Android , And their ads were shown on all devices not only Android or phones
    And they find stupid excuses like their company
    BUT I can say that this network d'ont have money to pay users .(they paid me my earnings of my first days)

sniperforu, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  14. karimdz

karimdz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the worst ad network and scaaam
    They only counted 30% of my visits
    Support is never responds me, despite reading messages
    I would never recommend it

karimdz, Oct 10, 2019 IP
  15. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, ShortGuyzRule!
    We accept only mainstream websites with over 5K daily traffic, if your website matches these conditions, it gets approved in a few hours and you receive an email.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: .

mary_galaksion, Oct 16, 2019 IP
  16. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, fathur rohim!
    Good to know! It means our hunting team is working hard, going out there looking for new publishers. If your traffic is good with no fraud, we both can make trustful and profitable partnership.

17. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, algerianoo!
    Are you blaming us without any evidence? That's not business talk. Did you work with us? If yes and you had some problems, did you try to solve them with your manager? We have brilliant reputation, and our publishers are happy to work with us. We never do anything to harm our partners who provide us clean quality traffic.
    Even if website owner tries to trick us in some ways, we pay what was honestly earned and finish our partnership. We value our reputation and pay only for clean traffic and real visitors. If you feel cheated - let's sort it out, but we need arguments.

18. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:

Hello, sniperforu!
    Thank you for telling us your story. Before we answer everything, we ask everyone to take notice on a few things:
    1. Your Content, User Registration and Account Confirmation IP Hashes are the same as Algerianoo's post Content IP Hash that is just above yours (everyone can check that, it's e08979fd2dc3146bad21ccb26f42d432)
    2. Your account was registered Oct 9, 2019 11:32 PM, 4 minutes after Algerianoo's message had been posted.
    3. You have only one message on Digitalpoint, that was posted at 11:50 PM, 18 minutes after your registration.

Please, use only one account to explain yourself, because now it looks like you are trying to discredit us using fake accounts, and that's not appropriate.

Firstly, we would like to point out that you were the one who initiated the cooperation for the second and the third time. Each time the tests lasted for no longer than 5 mins, that is surely not enough to estimate ads or traffic performance.
    We were not satisfied with the quality of your desktop traffic and that is why we offered to test Android traffic only to evaluate it and see if we can proceed. Unfortunately you rejected the offer and removed the tags.
    Also we do not work with proxy/VPN traffic, so in case we have doubts about the traffic origins, we might apply additional proxy filters, as we are only interested in high quality traffic and real users.

We have also checked that the payment was sent in full - you received $1011.71 from our company for 5 days of cooperation.

Anyway, we always aim to a friendly solution of all troubles. We are sorry you feel that way and we are always ready to answer all your questions if you have any.

19. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, karimdz!

We have our own anti-fraud system. We value our reputation and monitor very carefully traffic quality. Also we do not work with proxy/VPN traffic. In case we have doubts about the traffic origins, we might apply additional proxy filters, as we are only interested in high quality traffic and real users.
    So if we counted only 30% of your traffic, it means we had reasons to. Please contact us via , so we can take a closer look at the situation.

20. Eugene_S

Eugene_S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, you guys never rest, I thought this thread was dead. I mean those who try to blame Galaksion. I work with them since 2017 and NEVER had any trouble. Maybe because I'm an honest publisher and not an hysterical cheater? Who knows.
    Yes, sometimes they don't count all my visits, but they always explain why and pay for my traffic.

Eugene_S, Oct 21, 2019 IP