1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

galaksion.com Scammer ads network dont use it

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by vaan, Aug 16, 2017.

Hello,

I should warn you all from this network galaksion scammer galaksion fake ads
    SEMrush
    They was begging me to use their pops and I agreed to test and get my payment until the end of test

but after 24 hours they said we want you removed all other pops I didnt accept that without more payment . They want more traffic but dont have money to pay

anyway I decided to stop and asked my payment and they they never sent my money .

So we should spread the word about scammer galaksion they dont have money to pay

galaksion review galaksion scam galaksion cheaters

vaan, Aug 16, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regarding these complaints, we feel we must provide the following feedback.
    Let us describe the situation one more time.
    We agreed on a test of a particular format and duration. The publisher refused to follow the guidelines approved. Moreover, the publisher stopped our collaboration and started to threaten us. As for the payment mentioned, the publisher earned 45 USD only. This is below our limit for money withdrawals. The publisher must have seen it in the Terms and Conditions accepted.
    Here are the most recent screenshots regarding communication covering the problem.
    The publisher can recieve the payment fore sure if the code is placed back and the publisher reaches the minimumum level according to our standards (see our Terms and Conditions 5.4).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    mary_galaksion, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  3. vaan

vaan Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    galaksion scammer network

They own me money and they scammed me . Whatever they said they took my traffic and didnt pay

vaan, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  4. mary_galaksion

mary_galaksion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear readers

Unfortunately, the publisher violated our Terms and Conditions, 5.4: please, take a look at the messages above.

Blackmail won’t work, since it is the publisher who is wrong in this situation.

Our publishers working with Galaksion know that we are a reliable and transparent company that always abides by the Terms and Conditions.

In addition, please, also see the most recent screenshot concerning our communication.
    [​IMG]

mary_galaksion, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  5. domainsforsale2

domainsforsale2 Member

Best Answers:

Hi Galaksion ,
    Please PM your skype id

domainsforsale2, Aug 30, 2017 IP