1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gadgetsdownload.com PR3 from 2007 - 1200 unique visits a day

Discussion in 'Sites' started by taskmaster, Apr 15, 2012.

Description

Gadgetsdownload.com PR3 from 2007 6000$ or 4500€

Im all new to selling a site, but I try my best to give you some info. A hand Coded PHP site with CMS - Gadgetsdownload.com is a very popular site for webmasters and Nerds that like to create gadgets for Windows. Users can upload there gadgets when they have created a free Profile. Gets about 1100-1700 unique visits a day. I Only sell the site be cause I need a little cash for other Projects, It will not be easy on me to sell this site be cause it really have potential and great rankings. You could easy expand the site to include other gadgets and info. Some would maybe combine the download with other programs.

Ranks no. 1 for gadgets download

The gadgets are owned by the users/up loaders, so please also read the terms of the site.

If it will not be sold this time, I will maybe try one more time, after that I will keep the site and upgrade the site, with different gadgets for other software and maybe links to great apps. It can be that I have not given enough info about my site, but Im new at this,
    Financial Details

The earnings with this site is with ONLY 2 banners which we have just started some Month ago, at the beginning we had no ads on site. Another option to earn Money is to add more banners which is possible without making the users unhappy, also adding another software to the downloads, we have contacted a few services and it is possible.
    I would say you can easily add 2 sky scrapers to the site for income to double the earnings

http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...dsense-feb.png stats are in euro on this screen print
    http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...dsense-jan.png stats are in euro on this screen print

Traffic Details

I do not use google analytics, im no fan of that a search engine should also read my stats. I use awstats which is pretty good.

Here a copy of the stats for this year and 2012

http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...m-statsDEC.png

http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/Gadge...m-statsJAN.png

http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...-stats-feb.png
    http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...-stats-mar.png

http://www.gadgetsdownload.com/gadge...ew stats.pdf I have added this stats from sunday, so you have a better view

thats the stats from Feb. 2011 we changed server in Feb., as you see we had a boost in okt. but in a way thats not a boost we are just back to normal, we had the site on hold means we did not work on it at all, thats the reason for lower visits, but the last 3 Month we have been working a little on it. Over the time of 4 years our daily visits was about 1500-3000 a day.

taskmaster, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  2. artunio

artunio Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Proofs links not working, got 404 not found error plz fix and reply

artunio, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. taskmaster

taskmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  4. artunio

artunio Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, plz also fix traffic screen shots.

artunio, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. coathanger007

coathanger007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll start things off by bidding $100

coathanger007, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  6. artunio

artunio Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can see any traffic after 13th March in Screen Shot?

artunio, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  7. taskmaster

taskmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  8. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    will you move to buyers sever?what cms is being used
    ?

templates, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  9. taskmaster

taskmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could try, but of cause I will help to get it working on the new server, about CMS, its self made, but very easy, you can accept/delete gadgets, messages, emails, users, comments.......

taskmaster, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  10. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    if you move to my server and give some advice on adding content,i am interested..thanks..
    Ill bid $125 to start

templates, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  11. taskmaster

taskmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please dont come with those ridiculous bid, this is not a proxy, directory, article site as many have. Its a site from 2007 with good rankings through all google updates, with great potential to expand to other then gadgets, you have a steady base users coming to the site, uploads every 1-2 week.
    You see on many websites about selling a site that it should be 3 times years earnings, but of cause you also have to see what can be done with the site, but mostly min. 3 years earnings. youtube was sold for millions with no earnings, just a info, you have to see at the site, hmm I could bla bla bla with the site and it has to catch your attention at once where you say ohh yes I can use that site, if not, dont buy it. You really have to see the future of the site and Im talking in general.:D

taskmaster, Apr 16, 2012 IP