1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

G and a brand new site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by TopSpin, Sep 2, 2004.

My company is about to launch a brand new site. Being in the web design business - we look to revamp from time to time. My question has to do with the current (soon to be 'old' site). We currently have decent positioning under a variety of applicable key words and phrases. While I'm confident that the new site will also rank well - I don't necessarily want to get rid of the old site.

Is it advisable to have a link to the soon to be 'old' site? Something like - To see the previous version of our website - click here.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Oh yea - here's a preview (missing quite a bit of the content at the moment) http://test.artropolis.com/artropolisnew/docs/

TopSpin, Sep 2, 2004 IP
  2. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Youre positioning shouldn't change at all.

schlottke, Sep 2, 2004 IP
  3. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    So your new site will be hosted at different domain ? why not using the same domain...you won't lose the traffic your current site received.

jinmin, Apr 12, 2010 IP