1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not the best part. He's a member. And let's see what he has to say.
    http://www.wickedfire.com/201572-post1.html

xmcp123, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  2. whitemomo

whitemomo Guest

Best Answers:
    Even if you don't post anything at WF, it's easy enough to see that WF has a lot of useful threads compared to DP. If you are serious about earning in IM and can do a little research first with google each time you encounter something you don't understand, you can benefit a lot simply by joining the WF forum.

Joining and not posting in WF is way more useful than having 10,000 posts in DP.

whitemomo, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  3. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think everybody's point is made and the useful stuff is past.

Now for the meaningless stupid exchanges ...... look below :D

lightless, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    xmcp123 research more.. you will prove nothing..

Already most affiliate marketers like you failed to prove anything for internet marketing as business

I was a blind lover of internet and affiliate marketing games.. I was thinking its some kind of real business.

Until i realised people here are all crooks and there is no demand for any production here. everything is already there. and ppl are only saturating and trying the same thing over and over again.

Say I have produced 50 000 t-shirts or knitting socks .. I can sell them of for a fixed value of $2. And for marketing and promotion i can use b2b sites.. email marketing or directly call they buyers and conduct business.. because i have a product or service i can use the marketing medium even internet marketing medium if i want.

Now what i have as an affiliate? Stickers banners and landing pages?

Ok good. Now how do i generate sale? Spending on adword. or Seo.

Ok so when i buy newspaper ad there is a flat rate and i know what amount of subscibers the newspaper have and how much response i can get.

But here your adword is bidding system for gamblers. There is no fixed cost for advertising and it can go as big as $20000 for 2000 visitors or as low as $100 for 2000 visitors.. Hmm great Now comes gurus to help you out about marketing and promotion. With landing pages tips and tricks . ok done all that.. made some profit lost it.. and made some profit and lost it.. and lost it and gained it back.

Hmm.. So where is my clients or buyers? they are not yours.. they are the cpa companies or dating or ringtone companies which you where promoting..

Do i get a yearly contract from the buyers or clients or visitors that they will buy 50000 ringtones or dating membership from me over and over. so i can depend my life on. NO they can be anybodies.. its game.. tomorrow they will be on another site on another bidder who out past your ad on bidding..

WHOLY SHIT>>> So what i am building in 1 and half years time? Game of money.. Spend money Earn Money or Loose it. And enjoy and brag about it in forum

WHo makes living like this? Affiliate marketers who sale books in warrior forum and shows pathway for more gamblers to fall for internet marketing game. They need more ppl to gain ref commission. Or sell their short time success methods..

yes thats what you was doing.. You are a internet search demand slave. You have no product service of your own. You are just a trash. All this method teach you one thing.. what thing|? Nothing Rinse and repeat rinse and repeat rinse and repeat!! Until your landlord comes and throw you out of your house..!

Ok so what about SEO?

Nothing official about it.. just build links and directory submission push 100-500 articles on(low comp keywords) ezine or isnare do some social bookmark and wait for the luck to favor on your way..

hmm luck is favoring luck is favoring.. I have 1000-2000 visitors per day.. oh wow wow wow... oh god.. what happend.. What.. its sandboxed... dont give up rinse and repeat rinse and repeat rinse and repeat..

WHat i cant buy a fixed search engine position from google?
    No man no.. its a game.. You just have to try your luck ..I will loose my ranking? Yes man yes. Anybody can tomorrow out past your ranking..
    So what i am building? Junks!! Havent you seen 100 000 blogs been building everyday.. go to squido and check out how many lenses there.. search for a forum and check out how many forums there..

So you mean to my assets have no fixed value? no it can be as low as $0 as big $2000. Its entirely luck and gambling oriented business. There is no fixed income or continous business to depend your life on. You cannot build a 6 storied house and give it for rent for next 50 years to come here.. Or cannot produce 100 000 fishes and sale at a min max rate in internet.

So what is it? Produce content business.
    Like Music or tvshow or sports etc. Some takes it as hobby.. some master in it...
    Your content can make $1000 month or $10 month.
    Like michel jackson can make 1 billion dollar by his music.
    Is he business man? Or doing Job? No he is a talent and a singer.. its all different.
    So what is shoemoney johchow etc i heard of? They are a talent. They are affiliate marketers. They dont have a job or business.
    So why call more ppl in this and show your $$$$$$$$ screenshot and call for action? You gone mad.. if we dont show that.. then how we become Shoe money or Johnchow. We must show others that its possible to make millions or billions from web. So more ppl come to our site or buy our books or signup our ref links or spend on adwords and signup in affiliate marketing programs.. so the industry moves and we can make a living

So whats the secret? How can i depend my life on this gambling and luck oriented business?

No secret.. Just worship wickedfire or any web guru and there you made it..

Yaa i made $1200 from a campaign following you tutorial.. Am i secured financially.. yaa make a screenshot and kiss it for next 2 years.. who knows if that much profit you can make next month or not..

But hey all the time i am at home? Isnt this harming my social life. A waiter in UK earns $1500-$3000 pound on full time job.. am i not earning on web less then that.. and always have to spend and gamble and depend on luck to earn? Yaa what you expect you will become Millionare Billionare from home.. Why is president Bush working 16 hours in parlament then? he can copy you and seat in his home.. Hey isnt there a book about how to become Bush in 24hours and earn and rule like him from home? Yaa for that you have to contact Hilary Clinton to write you an ebook!

What about internet supply and demend... is supply exceeding demand already..

yes

see below

now see this supply exceeds demands on internet marketing and analyses of scary future for marketers

http://iamned.com/blog/2007/08/31/ma...nerally-sucks/

but why?
    Watch this video. A 3 year old creating affiliate store front for typepad blogger or wordpress using popshops. as easy as childs play.

http://www.popshops.com/faq/168

So why ppl boost off its serious business.. and somekind of career?

So that you join wicked fire and click on their ads and special promotion or affiliate companies they promoting(without ref links)

I see!! i will contact hilary about it and see if i can become bush in 24 hours...

surf4fun, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    Wickedfire and speed100 begs
    [​IMG]

I say to speed100 and wickedfire..
    [​IMG]

Wickedfire and Speed100 says ..
    Leave WickedcrookedFire Alone!!!
    [​IMG]

anyway mr xmcp123
    if your own members surf4fun Mia others is saying bad and posting negetive about you.. and if he is failed.. that proves there is nothing in wicked fire..

anyway just chill with this post

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=8425456&postcount=184

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=8445039&postcount=235

JUST CHill !

Why not you start a donate now button on your forum and mass email all members instead of begging traffic from dp? speed100 and few 1% earns their good.. so i am sure they will donate few 100 grands

or start a warez forum it pays better.. if you need some ebooks i can always give you some or endorse many..

or do you want my affiliate link for a clickbank or amazon item? :D

Just Chill!!

surf4fun, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  6. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone comprehend surf4fun's posts? I tried really, really hard, but my brain just gave up.

pixeldawn, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll help you with that. In short what he's saying is "Wicked Fire and affiliate marketing suck".

peepin2me, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:

[​IMG]

surf4fun, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Surf, make your posts shorter. I think that nobody is reading them any more. Your just wasting space on the page. Do as a favor and go check yourself. I bet that the heat is getting you. You are driving too much.

speed100, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. WebmasterJunkie.com

WebmasterJunkie.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, clever marketing tricks there :p!

WebmasterJunkie.com, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. cbjunkie

cbjunkie Member

Best Answers:
    Lol the last picture reminds of Icanhascheezeburger

cbjunkie, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  12. kyrash

kyrash Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry dude... didn't seem to work this time. That pix says it all lol

kyrash, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  13. omhl

omhl Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahhaaha

we love you long time :DDDDD

omhl, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    That was funny. I will check them out,.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

homebizseo, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that. I'd sooner dive into a pit of stale camel vomit myself.

Mia, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  16. marywderitis

marywderitis Banned

Best Answers:
    That's just an adsense ad.

marywderitis, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  17. Soner

Soner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wickedfire sucks on affiliate marketing section. DP is like the word "freedom" . I just got banned because I had my referal link in my signature. DP has more posts more competition more opportunity and more freedom.

Cheers DP, live long!

Soner, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  18. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that that's not the reason why you got banned from WF.

speed100, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  19. Soner

Soner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I said, look I found an affiliate program, and said if you wanna try check my signature, then I got a warning after that I saw that people swore and spammed me in the thread. And I posted "why are you being so rude, I'm just new to these forums, keep cool". When I check in the morning I got permanent ban. Its unlogical, reason was spam.

Soner, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  20. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    Sounds like logic (and spam) to me.

Nope, referral links in sigs are perfectly fine. Threads are there to provide information to other members, not make sales. You were spamming your aff link, plain and simple.

ErectADirectory, Aug 12, 2008 IP