1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. whitemomo

whitemomo Guest

Best Answers:
    Awesome, I just wasted 15 mins following this drama.

whitemomo, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Not nearly as much time as I wasted conversing with this leakers at WF. :p

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. swodaem

swodaem Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for furthering the validity of my points again. If this is the main purpose of that place (which it is) to feed their ego and keep members under their nose and scream at members when they ask for help just because they are the asses they are, then everyone don’t waste your time with that deadbeat place called a forum. It seems you guys are more interesting in keeping your egos in check rather than being a community. You fucking kids should really get off you’ll high horses. That’s why your forum is dead. They placed this desperate ad to steal members from another forum, pathetic. Sounds like a bunch of wannabe dictators. I mean you act like your fucking forum is some goldmine? You can’t find one decent thread there on the featured list and you cannot find three sensible members. It’s assholes with this mentality feeding off the old history to make the piece of shit look good. Is it a fucking wrestling match or is it a damn affiliate and marketing forum? WF dead long time. Seems like you guys have a problem with anyone who doesn’t suck you’ll little penis, is that the case? Then you close out to insult the forum you’re advertising on, pathetic indeed. Go to your heaven and enjoy your exclusivity like I said, examine each other’s rank asses, those of your kind of course, you wouldn’t find anyone with respect.

swodaem, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  4. STVP

STVP Guest

Best Answers:
    DP is awesome!

STVP, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  5. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe they know exactly who it was and that's the reason why they call you homo. I think that somebody at WF saw you somewhere doing something wicked, hah?

p.s.
    I'm WF member and I'm not overweight. I'm also not "paying" with a Wii all day.
    I'm "paying" with PS3, i like more expensive stuff.

speed100, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  6. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take it or leave it. Why bother proving it. I know the people in the forum. I know what some of them make. That's enough for me.
    Whenever you think you're big, you learn of a bigger fish that blows you away there.
    Never had that experience on DP. And yes, I know many people out of here.

xmcp123, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  7. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    hi xmcp123 so you hate ppl who make less then what wicked fire members make?

arent you a racist then?

why you hate ppl with low income?

To give you idea.. Here in dp ppl are not worried what they can make spending and gambling on adword and waiting for the outcome profit or loss

here ppl are in process to create sites that makes regular constant income and please the visitors with content script design drama fun movies etc..

if you go into adtoll. you will see many many nice and beautiful sites there

we dont mind if a site makes $50 monthly. but we care about the visitors and what need its fulfilling and how its rewarding the visitors for years to come..

We have the power to create 1000 sites each making $50 monthly and get into $50000 monthly.

We dont bother about your landing pages(worthless shit) tweaks and tricks to make quick bux.. then get into deeper frustration if the campaign dont work..

Here in dp ppl dont belive in gambling other then Speed100 and some others

We belive in business..

Example Mia is a real businessman who is owner of a ISP. And he have designers programmers and what not in his own office as far as i know..

And he dont have to bother for your ppc tips tricks and shits..

if you making good money with it.. then why bother us? get on and make good money and quick money

and the thing you wanna show us.. we already know and have all script tools and methods from

http://www.0tocash.com/LongTailCash

we have earned and lost lost and earned in adwords before.. its not the way to make a living..
    here no one is interested to gamble on adwords.. We are publishers.. we are not advertisers ... If you are.. then good stop scamming newbies...

surf4fun, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  8. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I told you not to mention my nick in your worthless posts that are not addressed directly to me.

As for the gambling stuff, i think that you gamble with your life when you are picking up costumers with your taxi. Can you imagine if somebody shoot you from the back? That's dangerous work, you should find some online business, so you can work less and make a lot more.

speed100, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  9. paxis

paxis Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

paxis, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    speed100 its customers..! by the way its what my driver gets for me.. i own 4 of them

and if you dont already know.. as a owner i get fixed rent per day from each taxi.. wether the driver earns or not.. its not my problem its called investment..

yes there are problems and bad days.. like if accident or major problem arises in car or police case..

but thats like 5% in 365 days if u own brand new ones.

costumers.. costume means dress.. i think you are french or spanish..

anyway good luck what ever you do..

and if you can call me idiot taxi driver where ever you can.. why i cant take your name speed100 where ever i want.. atleast i am not calling you a racist stupid dumb lazy a man with pile*s all day sitting am I? Ooops.. sorry i really not hate you.. but i hate people with attitude like you as if you are a real businessman and running a corporation and coming to give advice and show pathways to followers..

and if you already dont know what real business ethics are..

say i have a brand new taxi that cost me $10000 to $12000 with registration tax papers etc etc.

it gives me daily fixed return. (other then the bad days)

now this is a investment for 5 years. or 10 years. and its giving me return.. if it stops giving me return i have asset that i can sell atleast for 60% cost on purchase after 5 to 10 years..

but why i say affiliate marketing is gambling

You have what as affiliate? A landing page and a keyword list domain and hosting(rent)

If your campaigns stop working or you are making losses.. What then?

online dating free ringtones and cpa offers that what you have in your hands? stickers banners and ref links?

And thats what you think real business?

Start a potatoe chips factory.. And you will know what is business.. what is roi. what is investment. what is monthly running capital. what is project profile business plan etc etc.

or Get the potatoe chips as importer and keep in your office. distribute it from there.. 50000 chips $2 each=$100 000. say 40% profit on sales you make $40000 regularly monthly.

At the end of the day you do advertising marketing and promotion and all that you do in affiliate marketing.

But you have the real inventory and real products and services. Not just banners stickers and labels of potatoe chips..

I just said affiliate marketing isnt a way to make a living.. You got my point.. i never said you cant make money out of it.. You can make money on gamebookers if you know good about sports soccer cricket tennis etc. But thats not a career to depend your life on..

If still not understand.. then go to a realtor and ask him..

surf4fun, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  11. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    What this have to do with you mentioning my nick in your posts? I call you idiot taxi driver when I'm addressing directly to you. Use my nick only when you need something from me, don't use it for examples.
    And it's not only me, most of this forum have the same opinion about you.
    You can't give a single advice to any member of this forum. You are of no use. Useless. Driving a taxi in the heat probably have damaged your brain.

Turn your AC from time to time if you have any. I know it spends more gas like that, but you have to think about your health.

speed100, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  12. indyeah

indyeah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my exact sentiments, lol

indyeah, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  13. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    he still loves his stickers.. he got addicted!! i feel most are clowns from wickedfire ..
    [​IMG]

Listen speed 100

i dont have a job

i own 4 taxi and have money exchange business(run by managers). i get house rent from by 6 storied house

i sit all day at my office and try to learn what is there in online business

Only find shitty ebooks money making scheme and scams.. worthless link building and gamble on adword with outcome of cpa offers.. or load shit load of videos on youtube and make money with cpa..or zango or tango etc etc or all worthless ways to make money..like commenting on blogs.. and hit my head on wall with people with fight affiliate marketing isnt a way to depend your life on.. try to ask them some financial questions .. and they all reply in arrogant nonsense manner..

Most ppl like you have already failed to show proof that affiliate marketing is job or business.. and i have provided link a 3 years kid building affiliate storefront.. in any part of the country under 18 cannot drive a taxi..

for example if u start a image host and post bluefilm images in 1000 forums you get 10000 visitors per day.. and when they click on your adbrite adtoll or nasty online dating cpa offers .. you make money.. and that is what they called making a living online..

other way is yours speed100.. first get a credit card (that fortune few ppl gets other then USA UK CANADA AUS) then get a professionaly designed landing page.. get some good keywords test test test test test test .. until you are in profit.. and the next day if google has increased all your bids or slapped your page.. gosh.. and carry on doing and minting some money online. being a humpty dumpty sat on a wall ..

no business plan no project profile. no ethics just a game of fun..

so my name is surf4fun

Until i find it out How to start MIVA Or Marketing.3fn.net and start selling advertising to ppl and recruit publishers.. And find a real value online business.. that i can depend for next 5 years coming.. I will just keep knocking and arguing with no success jack and jill went up the hill affiliates like you..who pretend to be big businessman and cant even show your site..

I DONT WANT TO BE AN AFFILIATE

I DONT WANT TO MAKE Onetime EBOOKS OR SCRIPTS OR TOOLS

SHOW ME An ONLINE BUSINESS AND HOW TO START IT! Promote it. Cost Investment Longevity. Daily Sales factors.
    SHOW ME how to start a real store of drop ship items. Where to find the products how to ship it to customers. how to handle sales . how much stuff needed for telephone support. etc etc
    Show Me how to start a Dating site. Where to get profiles buy content. How to make it successful. How can i charge money for paid membership

GOD DAMM IT>> WHERE IS ONLINE BUSINESS>> Or is it just affiliate links.

WHERE ARE THOSE THREADS!! WHERE MAMA WHERE!! WHere are those forums? that teach you how to start an online business!!

I m fedup.!! But i wont give up.. I will keep my legs here who want to scam newbies in the name of affiliate marketing..

surf4fun, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  14. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is mixed up in your head. It's the heat. Don't drive with your window open. You don't own taxi business, you are a taxi driver pretending that owns the taxi, when it's not even yours. I know people like you who failed in making money online and than pretending to make money offline. Show me proof. Let me see some hard evidence. Let me see the people that lives in your imaginary building.
    You don't want to find out how to start online business like mine. You just want my money in your bank. You just want to steal what others have.
    You don't start business by getting credit card first,no. First you get some shitty job, like taxi driver, and you save some money(if you can save money with this job). Than you invest in affiliate marketing business and star making the real money. You can earn years of taxi driving salary in just one month. Than you get your credit cards and star making even more money with their cash back systems or you get points or gifts or....you get the point. Credit cards love people who spends more than $10k/month with their cards. They love it.
    And nobody failed at nothing like you said. It's just your imagination. You have more than enough proof that affiliate marketing is successful business, but you are blind to see it.

So your name is surf4fun, try surfing4areason. Don't be worthless. Or driving4money:D

15. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    Wickedfire and Speed100 says
    [​IMG]

I say to speed100 and wickedfire..
    [​IMG]

16. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol that was really funny

peepin2me, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  17. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    and then wickedfire and speed100 says

Leave WickedcrookedFire Alone!!!
    [​IMG]

18. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    So surf, you reach your brain's maximum. No more ideas.:D
    Now, go make another circle with your taxi.

19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha that's funny!

Seqqa, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  20. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's funny because he stole it from WickedFire.:) What a looser. He's stilling content from a forum that hes bashing.