1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, just got nuked... Probably because I did not share any money making techniques with the kids over there. What did it was when the mod kept calling me a homo - I simply reminded her of there own rules about attacking other members.

2- Don't post anything that you know will contain any excessive verbal abuse towards another member of the forum that he/she may find overly offensive or not funny. It's only a joke if both people involved take it as one.

3- Don't harass the crap out of other members just to get your kicks.

She did not like that. They cannot even abide by their own rules over there. Instead they post a link to two guys B-%$cking each other over and over. The rules are pretty much meaningless and only apply to those that do not participate apparently.

I'm fairly certain that video link of the anal action was Jon himself.

Spammer.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, very strange, calling a new member homo. Do they know you from before or did you act homo in the forum?

p.s.
    Do you really know any money making techniques?

speed100, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I don't think they realized who it was.

I was pretty much attacked for their own enjoyment. There's only so much mental masturbation you can do amongst your peers. The forums purpose appears to be a virtual playground for prepubescent, insecure overweight kids. I suppose it's cheaper than paying with a Wii all day.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  4. AaronMoody

AaronMoody Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol ironic to see that on the site he so much hates.. lol

AaronMoody, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Another shinning example of the creative genius at WF. :rolleyes:

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  6. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus christ get over it already.

Mage, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Here's one of the best reviews I've seen for WF:

http://maturitylevel.com/wickedfire-review/

The moderators, other personalties on the owner are one in the same over there. Maturity level describes Jon as "mentally retarded", I'd say he suffers from multiple personality disorder.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  8. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got some data entry work I could give you if you've got extra time on your hands. Let me know and I'll get you down to work ASAP.

Mage, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure you could afford me. I'd talk to Jonny boy over at WF... He's got to have at least on personality that is familiar with mundane tasks such as data entry.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  10. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The average WF member, let alone 'Jonny boy', makes more than the GDP of you and the entire village you live in.

The offer still stands, you could quadruple your daily earnings.

Mage, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  11. vijaymanglani

vijaymanglani Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard of this forum.

vijaymanglani, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  12. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    Much like the pirate code, they are more like guidelines.

You are probably right ... Jon puts on daily shows for his members. I'm the creepy guy watching from the closet with the fleshlight.

Not strange at all really. This process is commonly known as hazing in college. Get past 30 posts without running home crying to momma or whining about all the rules that are broken and you're in.

I don't think they cared. I also think you've got too high of an opinion of yourself if you think your reputation proceeds you anywhere outside of DP

Speak for yourself

Yep, he's a savant like the rainman but still gets laid. It's probably the bulge in his back pocket.

Classic!

As you can guess, Mia is full of shit. If I can say things like the owner is a retard that makes gay videos and not worry about him hunting me down, ruining my credit, transferring my domains, banning my adsense and stealing my wife ... you are fine. And no, I wouldn't have any problems posting this slander over at WF directly in the face of evil.

The mods over there can take some verbal abuse and dish it back 10 fold, it's all in good fun as we don't cry when our feelings get hurt. It's a tough business, if you can't take that then go back to Mickey D's and flip some burgers.

Just do yourself a favor and don't walk in and immediately act like a douchebag like Mia did or you'll be served with the same treatment she received. Yea, I know you're a guy but your acting like a whiny bitch. Suck it up, this is getting embarrassing.

ErectADirectory, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  13. swodaem

swodaem Peon

Best Answers:
    swodaem, Jul 10, 2008 IP
    Mia likes this.
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sure you do Jon. er, I mean Mage:rolleyes:

Village? bleh... :confused:

You really want to quadruple my earnings? How can you do that when you cannot even afford to match them? You're gonna need to define GDP first.

Join the club. It's fairly new in the overall scheme of things.

Like I said, a bunch of Maddox wannabes...

Donkey's are cheap where he lives.

I guess you would actually have to go to college to find out what hazing really is. I doubt many of the kids over there made it past 3rd grade.

It's the other way around. And only a fraction of my time is spent at DP.
    I'm going with the multiple personality disorder, hint of bi-polar.

Ya think?

Gee, I thought I was that guy living in a village in need of data entry work... :rolleyes:

School yard threads... You just keep driving those points home. This is what makes WF so great.

What's really funny about this is:

1. They cannot take abuse. I dished it back, and was subsequently banned.
    2. You guys keep repeating my own comments - "Mickey D's"

Can't you come up with anything original.
    More friendly gutter talk. You are a really class act.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  15. swodaem

swodaem Peon

Best Answers:
    Asses continue to come here validating my points. WF is inhabited by stupid assholes who don’t know what respect for anything or anybody is, or they pretend that they don’t, knowing that they probably were geeks in high school or adults with sad lives. They keep coming in here but “it just isn’t for you” then good then. If anybody has any self esteem it isn’t for them. Please enjoy your homo exclusivity and examine each other’s asses. If WF ever had any sensible people they are long gone, you can’t find one decent thread on the featured list, all you see is goons hopping about being assholes. The current asshole members are feeding off the long died history of it being a sensible community. When since an established forum advertises, on another forum? Ahem - When you put effort into being an asshole you have an issue.

swodaem, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  17. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    Original? Working at McDonalds? ... this is a very common phrase that you far from coined. My mom was telling me to do well in school so I don't grow up digging ditches or flippin' burgers @ McD back in the 70's. You don't hold any claim to that phrase tough guy.

That's why you got banned idiot. You're not allowed take the high road after the slander you dished out.

Ironically, with your personality you would have fit in well @ WF. We welcome smart asses who can dish it out with open arms. You just have to be able to take it in return instead of crying.

Perhaps you should have just taken it a little bit slower being new and all. Ooh well, you seem quite happy here so good luck with the sheep herding.

ErectADirectory, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  18. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, looks like they are just a bunch of jobless people with no work at all except to keep bitching about all other webmaster forums and trying to steal a couple of members here and there by bragging that WF members earn 1000x that of DP members, 10,000x that of V7N members and so on without offering any proof, whatsoever!

peepin2me, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I did not say I coined the phrase. I used it on some of you tools at WF. The fact that you use the exact same tag line I did is hardly a coincidence. Come up with something original.

Slander? What are you talking about? After being continually bashed for introducing myself in the wrong thread (which ironically, was an introduction thread), I sunk to your level for a few posts. You guys can dish it out, you just cannot take it when someone knocks your egos down a wrung or two.

It's quite the opposite. The one crying is the one who dropped the hammer.
    I believe "c#$k wh%re" was the operative word that did it.

The moment I lowered my intellect it seems it leveled the playing field just enough to send the balance of power in the opposite direction.

Well, it is a "New" forum, relatively speaking. That said, I guess I am just a bit too advanced for the careless few that toil there.

That pretty much sums it up.

Mia, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  20. 370370

370370 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you serious?

370370, Jul 10, 2008 IP