1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If you really wanted to continue your disgusting and sexist/bigoted conversation, why on earth are you agreeing with the BAN? It was not enough to attack me on one forum. When I was banned, you followed me here.

No, I did not introduce myself. I entered an existing thread and said hello, and explained how I came upon that useless wannbe forum.

And I responded quite politely. Per the rules of course.

The only dip shit over there was you, and the 2 or 3 other teenagers in that thread.

Actually, I did. Hence the reason I chose to post there first.

No, I had the Avatar of a tattooed penis, but after looking at the rules again, I realized that while others broke the rule against nudity (if a tattooed penis can be considered nudity) and changed it. I changed it to a picture of Carrot Top.

Nope, did not spam my signature link. I had a link to a rotational image script I modified via the following URL: http://nakedjer.com

No spam. Spam would be your signature and the other signatures that point to cheese MFA arcade sites and other really borderline dare I say, CRAP HAT pages!

If someone pushed the issue, 99% of the users sites over there would be banned from Google, if they are not already.

No, I did not step on anyone's toes. What I witnessed was black people being responded to with comments like, "cool-aid drinking $#%%". People being called homo's, and other bigoted remarks and sick stereotypes in every thread I viewed.

I know what Wickedfire is all about. Its about a handful of punk kids that have nothing better to do than throw insults around at each other and anyone that dare enter and attempt to contribute something of value.

Not only did I read the rules, I even posted one of them for you to see when you kept up with your name calling. When you refused to stop I simply followed another rule which said that it was ok to name call back, assuming you were both on the same page - eg, in concert with the "joke" - in other words, just fooling around.

It's evident that you were not fooling around. Mom must have taken away your allowance, or you got another zit. Who knows.

What really pissed you off was when I one upped you and owned your dumb ass with my quippy retort.

Heck, I even noticed that you guys do not abide by your own rules. Like the one about nudity.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Just sit back and read the kiddies threads all day long and contribute nothing.

No smart ass comment was made. I made a legit comment about facebook. "What is Facebook".... My way of driving home the point that the forum is full of nothing but a bunch of overweight pimple faced punks that hang out in social networking sites all day long.

Hmmm... I don't recall making an introduction thread. I did however visit the intro thread and post an intro, and received no flame. The only flames I received was from you and your prepubescent friends.

You were pissed of that someone dared enter a forum that you openly advertised to members of DP as a forum to go to. You freaking morons have paid for adword advertisements to drive people like me to your site. What an incredible waste of money. Here we have a forum that generates zero revenue, very little traffic, and nothing but school yard chatter and banter, that spends money in an attempt to attract intelligent and experienced SEO's and other valuable contributors. Yet you then attack and ban the people you paid to enter your forum.

I'm not sure I understand the logic there. Jokes on you sonny. I've seen some stupid ways to waste money, but this one takes the cake.

I did not "try" to anything. What I did was put you back in your place. I knocked you down a wrung or two and it apparently struck a nerve.

Actually, it kinda is for you. The contributions I have made, and traffic I have generated for internet forums is clearly beyond your comprehension. I've been doing this a long, LONG time. Probably before you knew how to pee on your own.

Like I said before, WickedFire is comprised of a bunch of wannabe Maddox's. What they lack in prose, they make up for in their inability to generate revenue.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  2. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You see mia, P&R isn't such a bad place after all. :D
    And you don't have to introduce yourself either.

lightless, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  3. nickycakes

nickycakes Peon

Best Answers:
    mia, if our forum sucks so much, then you shouldn't be mad that i banned you. enjoy making pennies a day on adsense.

nickycakes, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That is because the majority of people there are intelligent and civil. WickedFart is full of facebook kids.

I think this kinda validate my point.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  5. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    And DP is full of ? :confused: :rolleyes:

esidyo, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  6. nickycakes

nickycakes Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually it validates my point. You're just posting this drivel because you are upset about being banned. But please, continue to bash WF. You're doing my job for me by weeding out the idiots who i'd potentially have to ban in the future anyway. Anyway, back to making thousands of dollars a day with the info i learned as a WF member. Smell ya later.

7. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that you don't deserve the ban hammer. Actually, after reading this post, you are very entertaining. You make me lough and your sense of nudity....OMG. If you don't think that tattooed penis is nudity than why you don't "dress" like that?:D
    I see now how you contribute for internet forums, you ROCK.
    You should get unbanned and make daily jokes at wicked fire.

speed100, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Those are the same idiots that keep clicking on that useless Adsense ad. Costing money, not making money.

The only way anyone could learn anything remotely useful about earning money on WF is if they got a job as a circus midget or Wal-Mart greeter. I would say the guy on fry station number two at McDonald's is more qualified to be a WF user than either of the previous.

So what you are saying is that you learned how to smell like a carny, greet people at Wally World, and cook up my fries.

Yeah, each time I go through the drive thru, I will remember to thank WF for that contribution to societal evolution.

Run off now, little girl and go do some fakebook.

They only think they banned me. I'm glad to hear I made you "lough"... Don't know exactly what that means, but never the less, I am please I could do it.

A tattooed penis is no more nudity than painted boobies on halloween. Neither of which little nicky will ever have the privilege of of partaking in.

Dude, I would not return in the same capacity if they paid me. That is if they could afford to do so. I'd rather spend my time and easily earned dough watching little nicky craps make my french fries at Mickey D's. All the while we'll be chucking the crappy ones back at him and his zit faced kid sister "ChunkyCakes", back on the grill.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is pitiful that Wicked Fire has to put out negative ads about DP, on DP no less, in a desperate attempt to get traffic.

Rebecca, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I agree. And this coming from a group of people that claims to be "reformed blackhat"...

What a joke!

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  11. nickycakes

nickycakes Peon

Best Answers:
    Only I claim that. And it has nothing to do with "blackhat SEO". But site targeting on a competitors site is hardly "blackhat" anything, just a little bit clever. Obviously clever since there are so many people in this thread who are clearly upset that they didn't think of it first.

Halobitt likes this.
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Kinda hard to make money on WF when you spend all your time posting here.

Enjoying your summer vacation? Just think, in a few years when you get your learners permit you can drive yourself off a cliff.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  13. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, my Spanish is bad. I see yours is no better either.
    Can't afford you? How much are you selling yourself for? The charity system at WF is pretty good.

speed100, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is ironic that these people who claim Wicked Fire "Rocks", spend so much time posting on DP.

Rebecca, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Touche! El fuego travieso aspira el martillo del burro.

No, sadly, they cannot.

I make $125/hr flat rate + travel for consulting. Given the extra work, and the fact that I would have to lower my standards and intelligence I would expect a bit more than that, as well as expenses for any grief counseling I might have to provide on the side.

I charge $600 per incoming PM. If I have to repsond, make it $1200.

I need at least one donkey show a week, and I require only premium imported bottled only please - Mexican Beer. Corona, Tecate', Negro Modelo, etc. For this you can create an account at Brunos Liquor in Lake Geneva under the name Underhill.

I don't work on Weekends or Holidays, and I tend to take random days off if the weather is nice. I do have a laptop in my garage, so if I am working on my cars, I can check in from time to time. This will cost you a bit extra though.

I am willing to give a package discount based on number of posts/per day, but PM's still cost as previously described. Anyone IM'ing me too, will cost you a phuckton of cash. $10,000 per incident. I must get 30 of those a day with DP. For every IM or PM spam I receive you forfeit a percentage ownership in your very existence!

I'm gonna need a $10,000,000 sign on bonus. I don't need the cash, I'd just like to help Ed Mcmahon out.

Also, I'd like $200,000 per year donated to the vaginal reconstruction charity of my choice!

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  16. paxis

paxis Peon

Best Answers:
    For someone claiming wickedfire is full of immature kids, you're doing a great job at proving your superior maturity.

paxis, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And you've further proved my point.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  18. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:
    I registered on wickedfire some weeks ago and made some posts. But found it boring.

blichev, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That is the initial impression I got. You're not alone in that assessment.

Mia, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  20. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seem your donkey shows in Mexico, very cool. You are awesome.

speed100, Jul 8, 2008 IP