1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny Idea

Discussion in 'Payments' started by dfbosso, Sep 6, 2008.

If we all took down our Adsense Ads as I have done today, might we convince Google to increase out payments per click?

dfbosso, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  2. Vagabondette

Vagabondette Member

Best Answers:
    No. Not unless you got hundreds of thousands of people to do it. It's like the 'don't get gas on Thursday' kind of thing. There will always be people who keep doing it so those that stop won't make a difference unless they're the majority.

Vagabondette, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  3. Bhuntay

Bhuntay Banned

Best Answers:
    Well if we all unite and can say no to google ads for may be a week then :D I think Google will have to increase :D

Bhuntay, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah! might be possible but there are many ppl who will not do it, becoz they have many sites in their networks or they are already earning decent amount :D

they are not ppl like u and me ;)

Jalpari, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  5. adigital

adigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Well only if the big players do this then yes G! might increase the payments and add other bonus too. If you dont make at least $100,000 a month then G! will not care about it!!! It is like everything else in real life. Small people, companies get ignored but big and famous people get all the notice and help.

adigital, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  6. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother...can you imagine the logistics of getting enough people to do this that the results would be noticeable? Not to mention that Google would immediately know who was in on it and may increase the rest of our earnings from what they don't pay you lol

How many people running adsense are actually members of this forum? Very small percentage I suspect when you consider how many are out there. Then, how many of the members here would actually do it (I wouldn't) For me, I could remove the ads from my thousands of pages quite easily, for some, it would take more than the day to do that. Not everyone is getting sucky earnings. Those who are should reevaluate their situation.

Adpubster, Sep 10, 2008 IP