1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny Canceling subscription with Payoneer

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by dess71, Jul 20, 2021.

I wanted to cancel a subscription before the due date and asked the company to cancel it. The service giving company advised me to revert my account to a FREE status with few steps and I did that. After few days they deducted the fee Then I wrote them again but they don't reply at least until now (5 days). I also wrote Payoneer. After few days they replied and told me to deal with the service giver. The other option is what made me laugh. The other option is, they will block my card and issue me another card with a price tag of $12.90 So is this not funny guys? cancelling order is very basic in my opinion and it should be done from my back office IMO. Just like Paypal. It is not for the 12.90 fee but imagine the time it takes to replace the card which is not lost or stolen. I have been with Payoneer for more than 7yrs , this is the first time I am disappointed. I don't mind for the $35 I will lose with that company's subscription fee but I don't want Payoneer's service interrupted. Dear Payoneer please improve your service.

This is their reply:
    Therefore, as a first step we recommend to contact the merchant and try to arrange a refund from them directly, as this is the fastest way to resolve the issue.

If you are unable to resolve the issue with the merchant, and you wish to file a dispute, we must block the card and a new card will be issued for you. Please note that ordering a replacement card has a 12.95 USD fee. In order to file a dispute, please reply to this email with the following information: ...

dess71, Jul 20, 2021 IP