1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funnels?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Alfred001, Jul 16, 2017.

What are funnels? I looked it up on youtube and found a lot of results for funnel, but this guy who wrote to me mentioned explicitly doing funnels for a company. Was that a misspell or what?

And also, what does "full stack" mean? Does it mean simply utilizing all aspects of digital marketing?

Alfred001, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  2. Alfred001

Alfred001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please read the op.

Alfred001, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  3. Microdot

Microdot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how a funnel works...

Microdot, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to get the prospect into the funnel so you can further market to him. Normally by using a squeeze page to get their email or selling something to get their address and email.

There are many different ways to construct a funnel with upsells, downsells, offering different payment, coaching, using exit pops and more.

So by getting prospects into your funnel you are building your list, you database of happy customers. Hope this helps...

DanielBlue, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Funnels its a process of building an email list and for this you need a landing page an autoresponder etc

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  6. Dennielle Lee

Dennielle Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, in order to properly understand sales funnels I like to classify them into two broad terms.

1. List Building Sales Funnel
    2. Product Sales Funnel

Like the other guys said, the first definition is about building an email list of prospects interested in you niche. You then need to build a relationship with this list. You do this by providing value to them in some way or another. Value driven content is the most common way to provide value. Provide them with information, tips, freebies. Because you are providing value to them they will begin to trust you and are more likely to buy from you. Along with the value content you send them offers for products in the niche they are interested in and because you have taken the time to build a relationship with them they will be more likely to buy from you as opposed to you just sending them offer after offer.

The second definition is a product sales funnel. This is a continuation of the first definition and includes people who have already made a purchase. It is a process whereby people have the opportunity to upgrade to a more expensive product/service within the same product/service line. People are more likely to spend larger amounts of money when they know and trust the provider of a product/service. Hence, they progress along the funnel by making more expensive and valuable purchases.

I hope this helps :)

In case you want to know more here is a blog post I wrote on Sales Funnels

Dennielle Lee, Aug 2, 2017 IP