1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funds are low in less than twelve hours?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by toneeedotcom, Nov 19, 2015.

I'm disappointed and frustrated. I can't find the stats or results of my first advertisement campaign with you. Your system forced me to bid $3 per thousand when your ad says as low as $1. It's pretty deceptive, especially when I'm fresh out of cash in less than 24 hours. I'd rather pay per click somewhere that can give me better metrics. I'm lost and upset.

toneeedotcom, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is as low as $1 per CPM. A $3 CPM minimum bid is only needed if you are geotargetting to specific countries.

You can see realtime stats under "Reports", for example: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/advertiser?action=reports

If you want to limit your spend, you can set a daily spend cap for the site.

If you want to do PPC instead of CPM, you would want to check out the inline text ads ad type, as they are pay per click.

digitalpoint, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  3. toneeedotcom

toneeedotcom Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't see the option for text ads; it had an upload button for all size banners, so I created them. I am hurt because $25 for 3 clicks is not cool at all. There's no real way to prove there were nearly 25,000 impressions in less than 12 hours; I'd have to take your word for it. Honestly, I feel so cheated! :(

I do appreciate the reply though.

4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The first thing it asks you when you create an ad is the ad type (which also shows how you pay for it... CPM, CPC, etc.)

upload_2015-11-19_9-57-27.png

As far as impressions go, while there isn't a way that I can think of to prove each and every impression (I would guess it's the same with any ad platform), it really would be foolish on our end to try to fake impressions.

You *can* see impressions as they happen in realtime here: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/advertiser?action=impressions

Also, I forgot to mention... even if you bid $3/CPM, it will still automatically downbid your costs to be lower than that if if no one else is bidding at that level.

digitalpoint, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  5. toneeedotcom

toneeedotcom Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks again for the reply. Okay, okay. Maybe I'll try the text ads next time. Thanks for your help. I sincerely appreciate the customer support. :)