1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

funding LR liberty reserve by credit card

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Jeff_berry, Sep 14, 2008.

1. holysony

holysony Member

Best Answers:
    Just to clear everything up http://goldquick.net is a fake site (not legit) and some of you guys are wondering what is the point of LR? Why not just stay with Paypal or AlertPay well simple Lr is more for Black Hat world (illegal activity) people use it to stay anonymous when someone sends or receives money they get NO legit info at all. Nothing like Paypal or AP. Most black hats only are aloud to use LR or only can... Now for the original post there is no way possible to fund Lr with a cc. Because like I said black hats would just use stolen cc and fund their accounts all day which then would make the service useless. So the only way I can find out how to fund LR is to get an exchanger you can find them on sites like hackforums.net and maybe on DP.. In reality there is nothing that is instant when it comes to LR.. If you are not trusted on the specific site that the exchanger is on then you are going to have to wait 24-72 hrs for exchange from Paypal to Lr.. so people can not charge back.. Anyways I hope this helped some of you guys and if you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm and i will answer quickly.. Good Luck!!

-Holysony

High Quality Post Only!!!!

holysony, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. RobLau

RobLau Peon

Best Answers:

http://paycashexchange.info posted here by Mr. Patrick Kamau is a scam.. It's a Kenyan "Cash forwarding" scam.. the lying bastards have no intention of ever doing what they claim.. any reference to these thieves was put on the Internet by Patrick Kamau himself.. All on June 20th and 21st all by the same scumbag bastard thief.. human garbage is what this piece of trash is.. and if there was any way I could get my hands on him, I'd break his scrawny neck and feed him to the dogs.. Hope you read this you scumbag garbage.. hope even more that you get arrested and I can get close enough to get my hands on you.. [​IMG]

RobLau, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  3. RobLau

RobLau Peon

Best Answers:
    paycashexchange.info posted here by Mr. Patrick Kamau is a scam.. It's a Kenyan "Cash forwarding" scam.. the lying bastards have no intention of ever doing what they claim.. any reference to these thieves was put on the Internet by Patrick Kamau himself.. All in June and July and all by the same scumbag bastard thief.. human garbage is what this piece of trash is.. and if there was any way I could get my hands on him, I'd break his scrawny neck and feed him to the dogs.. Hope you read this you scumbag garbage.. hope even more that you get arrested and I can get close enough to get my hands on you..

RobLau, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  4. cctolr

cctolr Peon

Best Answers:
    the only working and tested way is buy this software
    watch proof at you tube
    you tube . com / watch?v= vmzT4JZpVJU

remove extra spaces from the link above

cctolr, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  5. cctolr

cctolr Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    i have some something for all of you guys if anyone interested to see the proof video here

http:// www . youtube . com / watch?v=vmzT4JZpVJU

cctolr, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. division23

division23 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to fund any of these types of accounts (LR, Webmoney, egold or others) just type in LR currency exchange forum, or whatever else you are looking for. A lot of these forums will have reviews of the different currency exchanges that are out there. A lot of them will not use credit card or paypal though so if you do find one that accepts it, make sure to do a lot of checking on the company before you send them some money, as a lot of these companies are usually fraud and will not fund your account

division23, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  7. Jewtopia

Jewtopia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instantly?! Are you kidding? Any exchanger promisiing instant exchanges with credit cards is scam, they just can't take this risk. I buy Liberty Reserve with my credit card through eForexGold exchanger (e-forexgold.com). Prior to letting me do that, they asked me to provide the documents and verified me. The first transaction took about 3 days because they did their verifications, after that the process is rather fast. so if you are a genuine buyer, not scammer, I recommend you to use their services but of course this is not instant.

Jewtopia, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  8. guest3000

guest3000 Member

Best Answers:
    u can use liqpay for cc and exchange it to lr

guest3000, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  9. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    xoom money transver is good i think:)

RAVI63, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  10. rajithg

rajithg Peon

Best Answers:
    Its better to use either moneybookers (Skrill)/ paypal or alertpay to pay securely through your credit card (stop giving your credit card details to each and every website)

So this is what you can do (I prefer moneybookers as its easy to use n valid in most countries compared to paypal and alertpay);

1) First Create a Moneybookers Account.
    2) Attach your credit card to moneybookers (skrill)
    3) Get in hold of a exchanger from www.libertyreserve.com/en/exchangers that convert moneybookers to libertyreserve
    4) Also viseversa is possible
    5) Done !

rajithg, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  11. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't find any exchanger convert moneybookers to LR.
    list here please..

bluebenz, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  12. byebyebanksters

byebyebanksters Peon

Best Answers:
    This person speaks as a 3rd unrelated party when in fact he is the person behind the paycashexchange scam! His name is Patrick Kamau (Kampat) = Kamau + Patrick, It's a Kenyan "Cash forwarding" scam. If this person was reputable he would proudly state that his service can and does offer this service, instead it is a flippant remark to sound as though he is not related and is just offering some help. Sneaky yet effective. I am a fraud examiner and have had to trace down funds sent through this service by Pay Pal. It pans out that the server that hosts the website is a free hosting service and the contact email is also a free service. Any reputable company would pay to have therir own hosting with company e-mails. However the statement of scam is not based on that. US $130.00 were sent for exchange and the receipt stated that the client would get $15.00 of exchange. That set of the suspicion. It has been over 7 days and no transfer! This alone reveals that there was never any intention to tyransfer the funds. Although Pay Pal was contacted and this is now under review. Please do not part with your money with this service, do a who is lookup and you will see for yourself that this is a Kenya operation. The last free internet host dropped them when they discovered the fraud. 2 days later they were back up using another free hosting service. BEWARE OF PAYCASHEXCHANGE ! To my understanding at this time there is no exchange that uses Pay Pal.

byebyebanksters, May 11, 2012 IP
  13. dataclub

dataclub Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, by the way, xmlgold now makes exchange from visa master card to liberty reserve, see xmlgold.eu

dataclub, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  14. dataclub

dataclub Peon

Best Answers:
    XMLGold now is accepting Credit Cards, but they do verify you first.

dataclub, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  15. kampat

kampat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This website Allcurrenci.co.cc is good to buy liberty reserve with credit card. they are offering a number of methods to archive your exchange. Visit Allcurrenci.co.cc

kampat, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  16. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone has actually looked at their website since maintenance has been done, they're actually going to start doing this directly themselves so you dont need to go through a third party.

papa_face, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  17. Zakirhossain

Zakirhossain Member

Best Answers:
    I am looking this also but i need perfect way.if any body have any proof submit here

Zakirhossain, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  18. Idris

Idris Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is a way to go about this. Why not fund your Payza account with your Credit or debit card and make use of any legit exchanger to transfer from payza to LR. Thats more secure

Idris, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  19. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    softcorner, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  20. unbeatable

unbeatable Peon

Best Answers:
    you may try this website , it will take some time and they require some documents .

unbeatable, Sep 11, 2012 IP