1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fun Golf Games Website - EASY Money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GamesPond, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [​IMG]

Site For Sale:
    http://www.fungolfgames.com/
    Domain Registered at:
    Godaddy... Expires 15/04/2015
    Games Added:
    Script:
    Custom
    Traffic:
    Under 100 UV p/m (Site is new)
    Revenue:
    $0 (Site is new)

It's simple...People love games - kids, teens, adults - both male and female.
    Mostly males will be playing on this site (girls love golf games too but mostly males) so you simply target males when displaying ads..

Driving traffic is simple as well -

• Build links
    • Buy traffic
    • Social bookmark
    • Trade Traffic

Making money from game sites is easy -
    Traffic = Money with games sites and when your getting thousands of visitors per day with hundreds of ad clicks per day your Adsense earnings or earnings from what ever you decide to promote will sky rocket. Imagine getting those kind of hits on your - amazon links, cpa offers, and people will beg you to sell them ad spots....Trust me I've owned and run LOTS of games sites.

NOTE: This site has very little traffic because I have not done any promotional work to it - zero. It's a new site!

Simple and Clean Design PLUS its Super Easy to Run!

Here are some features the backend has -
    Game Management
    Arcade script supports SWF and DCR/DIR games, video files, music files and even images. You can easily add them using our admin panel. You can add local files, hot-link to files located in different servers or even frame games on other sites. Remember I've already added 32 cool golf games to get it started...

Upload Files
    Uploading files is easy, you can uplaod them via the admin panel or even grab files from remote servers.

Comments System
    Visitors can comment using the Facebook comments which can be seen on each game page. This will help with making the site go viral - someone comments - their Facebook friends see their comments and check out the site as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs
    mod_rewrite to make our URLs short and very search engine friendly. This can be disabled or enabled at any time.

Social Booking Marking Buttons
    I've placed the social bookmarking buttons in a VERY easy to share spot. Your targeted visitors who love playing golf will happily share the content via all kinds of social media platforms.

And more...

This site must sell..The domain is catchy easy to remember and it's an exact match - Fun Golf Games

Hosting not included. This site is on a shared hosting account at hostgator.

100% feedback scores all over the internet...I have sold many sites here and on flippa. I always strive to give 100% customer satisfaction.

Also I regularly make arcade sites like this in all niches/categories. So please let me know if you'd like something custom made.

GamesPond, Jun 4, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.