1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Working Email Marketing Service. Earn Money Passively.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Napoolion, Aug 19, 2016.

Hi, I am selling fully functional e-mail marketing service mailoften.com. Email Marketing is very important base to be successful at digital marketing, so with right marketing you will have plenty of clients needing this service. Best thing about this business is, that it can be automated! Let this business system make you money 24/7.
    Why are you selling this site?
    I am an internet marketer with good technical skills. I have done numerous different websites for numerous clients. Since I created my own email marketing service for local market, I thought I could sell same type of websites for other people, since I figured out a process to make these kind of sites. It took me at least a month to learn the process. I have sold websites in Flippa under name 50cali8er and I got 100% positive feedback with over $10k transaction amount. I thought I make this one site Digitalpoint exclusive.

How is it monetized?
    There is different ways to monetize it, but most obvious one is you sell monthly packages how many emails per month/week customer can send or sell them email credits.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    It does not.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Few hours a month in passive mode. Just to answer few support tickets and update the application and front end wordpress site. However if you want to scale it and get more clients, you still need to focus on marketing and that might take time. Depending on your skills.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You need to work on marketing and help people with the application if they send you a support ticket.

Winning this auction will give you:

• A fully functional e-mail marketing service with a working Virtual Private Server, what I will configure for you
    • Ownership of the domain name
    • Original logo
    • Fast transfer. ( Note: This service works best on virtual private server, you will run into troubles anyway if you want to use shared hosting. Don't worry, I will help you)
    • My book on email marketing, what you can freely share with your subscribers (subscriber pop-up is set up on the blog pages).
    • Customer Manual
    • And a lot more... But the main thing is that everything is already set up for you to start getting clients!
    E-mail marketing service features:

• List building and subscription forms
    • Autoresponders for automated e-mail marketing
    • Segmention tools
    • Upload email templates for your customers to use
    • Tools to send out campaigns at pin point accuracy
    • Full reports on e-mail campaign results
    • Paypal Monetization and Offline payments
    • Translation options
    • Customer watching
    • Ip location services
    • Make campaings sending pdfs and other files
    • Ckeditor what enables you and customer for easy template and e-mail editing.
    • Backup manager for always holding your data secured.
    • Ebook to give to your customers
    • Support ticket system
    • 54 Metro email templates
    • Option to add facebook login
    • Constant updates
    • And a lot more, again :).
    • Tour for customers
    • Option to add email template builder
    • Note that frontend uses wordpress, but backend (mailing application) is a script running on yii framework.
    Since I previously wrote that it works best on virtual private server, then I can also inform you on solutions how to make it work the best. My solution server costs are $22 a month (For a managed VPS service). It has directadmin making it easy for you to manage and you got a hosting support crew helping if you run into any trouble. I will configure this solution for you. If you wish to use another VPS, you have to ensure that hosting environment is ready for me to transfer it. Don't worry, I make the whole process easy and painless for you. Might look complicated, but it really is not for me and we get trough with it easily. If in doubt or got any questions, contact me.

*Note that website currently sits on my development server, meaning if you have fully working dedicated or virtual private server, I can help you transfer it to there (As long as your server doesn't run on a washing machine and don't have way too many technical issues). Or I build it on my solution I previously described.

You’re getting all the following methods of support 100% FREE:

• Email support
    • Transfer support.
    • Hosting manager support.
    - Option to get application author support. (Just $49)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Napoolion, Aug 19, 2016 IP