1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Setup Shopify Store with Skype Training.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by samilee80, Jun 12, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will Setup a Highly Profitable Shopify Store for you that will make $200 to $1500 on a daily basis with just 1-2 hours of Work on my part after the third day. You just sit back and collect the profits

With what I am setting up for you it will passively make this amount of money on a daily basis, The process is fully automated and even a newbie can do this Successfully. I will create the Store in 2-3 days and at the end of 3rd day, you will start seeing Sales in your account, This is an easily scaleable business , and if you have the ability to manage more accounts. I have been working on Shopify for the past couple of years and its been the most lucrative business so far. This is an extremely easy and profitable business. As Shopify has boasted to be a the e commerce Goldmine.

I offer a complete 90 days money back guarantee, if the Store is not recouping the $1000 that you paid us in 3 months, we will refund you in full.

samilee80, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  2. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to my special pricing I will reduce the cost for the first week as I know there is a lot of you out there that would love a fully done for you store that after the 1 on 1 with me you will be cranking out the money like clock work.

samilee80, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  3. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Why is Shopify so special, It is only an eCommerce platform?

inet, Jun 13, 2016 IP
  4. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The way I set it up you can profit on a daily basis and with the way I set up the autoresponder you will have a huge list that you can use later on. and much more.

samilee80, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  5. samilee80

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Updated the pricing but only taking on another 3 for tomorrow. Get in now to get this amazing deal.

samilee80, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  6. Albert Garza

Albert Garza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, I just found this post. Are you still offering this service? If so is there a way for me to contact you so I can ask you some one on one questions?

Thanks!

Albert Garza, Aug 15, 2016 IP