1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Outsourced SEO Reseller Business Website Upto 500$/Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bigcolossal, Oct 5, 2015.

As You People SEO is One of the Most Wanted Service Now a Days I am WebDesigner by Focusing SEO Service I have Created this Website which have Huge Potential if you Take Care of it.

In This Website We are Selling Full SEO Packages to Our Clients on Monthly Basis.
    You Only Have to Get Orders and Pass it the Suppliers I ll Provide You after 15 Days You will get Reports from Supplier and You have to Pass it to Your CLients its that much Easy and Heavy Earning Potential.
    Killer and Compelling to Purchase Design of the Website All COntents and Graphics will be Provided to the Buyer.

Packages we Provide
    Starter Pack : Website Price = 299$ Supplier Price=149 Your Profit = 151
    Professional Pack : Website Price = 499$ Supplier Price=199 Your Profit = 300
    Ultimate Pack : Website Price = 599$ Supplier Price=249 Your Profit = 350

What Our Packages Includes.
    • 300+ High Pr .Edu/Gov
    • 50+ Web 2.0 Submissions
    • 10+ Web 2.0 Profiles BackLinks
    • 100+ Article Submissions
    • 100+ High Pr Blog Comments
    • 30+ Social Bookmarks
    • 500+ High Pr Wiki Submissions
    • 30+ Image Comments
    • 100+ High Pr Forum Back-Links
    • 30+ Directory Submission
    • 100+ Url Shorter
    • 100+ Indexers
    • 100+ High Pr Trackbacks
    • 30+ Guestbook
    • 100+ Generic Texts
    • Turn Around Time 1 month
    • Free Bing 100$ Ads Coupon
    • 24/7 Full Support.

Why are you selling this site?

I am Designer I created this Website for Myself but I Need to Sell this Website because I need Money for another Project of Mine.

How is it monetized?
    This Website Provide Services and gets Direct Payments to Paypal.
    So its really Easy to Pay Suppliers for the Packs and Dealing other Issues.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No This Website dont have Social Profiles But I will Create for the Buyer if he Needs (Only for BIN)

How much time does this site take to run?
    This Website is Very Easy to Operate, Minimal and Elasticity of work in it. Work 15 - 30 minutes Just the Orders and Pass it to Your Supplier and Get back to them with reports after few Days. Is this Work You Say ? =D

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Site Need Some Promotion and Time which I couldn't Give, Few Months Back I advertised the site Spent few Dollars and in return i got 3 Sales which Profits me $450 in 3 days Period. I will also give the Buyer whole way of Advertising website and Maintaining it Properly.

I will not Leave the Buyer on its Own. Full Support will be Provided after Sale So bid with Confidence.

>>> Buy it Now Bonuses <<<<

Free $100 Bing Coupon
    Free $100 Adwords Coupon
    Free $50 Facebook Coupon

All Tools of SEO will be Provided.
    Free Transfer of Website.
    Full Advertisment Strategy.
    Emails Setup Like
    Social Profile Setup for the Website.
    3 Months Support

>>> Buy it Now Bonuses <<<<

bigcolossal, Oct 5, 2015 IP