1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Functioning WordPress Website with Content, Database, and Graphics

Discussion in 'Sites' started by KenDockins, Feb 24, 2012.

Selling all of the content AND the domain name of recently built new, fully functioning website called "ProfitFM2.com." This one I built with WordPress and optimized it for the Google keyword "online profit systems."

I am selling all of my sites, except just one, because I now realize that advertising and promotion are just too time-consuming for me to do on my own and during the past year, I had purchased LOTS of great GoDaddy domain names, plus built wordPress sites around them.

Thus, I am selling all TEN of my websites as fully functioning content filled commodities with great domains names, as well. Even if you just held onto the domain name for a while, it can escalate to really high value.

For example, I created and purchased "HypnosisCareers.com" from GoDaddy. In less than one year, with no promotion at all, GoDaddy is asking $1,600 for the domain name only.

By the way, this "ProfitFM2.com" site owns Google search positions THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, plus ELEVEN (simple YouTube video I made for it). These are all under "EXACT" match Google search for the phrase, "online profit systems."

Now, this site content highlights the great new Clickbank product called "PROFIT FM." Yet, it additionally contains its own mini review page of the entire top-four Clickbank profit-system-online products.

With a little more promotion time, someone could make a lot of money with this nicely handwritten site content starting now and into the future. You can click on some of the links to get more ideas on how it can perform for you.

KenDockins, Feb 24, 2012 IP