1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automatically Viral News Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Nov 20, 2015.

This Website is design for Newbies who make money from Adsense /amazon/content.ad .Golden opportunity to Start Internet Profitable Business & Get Financial Freedom in your Life!

This is a Viral News lists website script written in PHP that lets you build a viral content website with awesome curated lists like Buzzfeed /Boredpanda. This Site supports a lot of media types like Photos, videos(Youtube and Vimeo), SoundCloud audio, quotes, etc.

All Contents of the website are unique and passes from Plagspotter and Copyscape

Lists get super viral and they are easy to make. With this website, your users could make awesome lists for you. They can signup with their email or via Facebook and create lists with our simple and easy interface. You can either enable auto approval or approve the user-created lists manually via the admin panel.

The powerful admin panel and the Super Viral features of Viral list makes it the best choice to build a great viral site with little effort.

“PlayBuzz and BoredPanda List Importer for Viralist” is an add-on and integrate with this website for Manually Add Viral List from PlayBuzz and BoredPanda.

*NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
    This website is designed in such a way that there is no any prior knowledge required & it is fully Newbie friendly without any experience.

What you will Get:
    • A Brandable Domain name.
    • A 100% auto-pilot Viral Website Script all ready receiving traffic.
    • A beautifully crafted Website for you.
    • Custom made logo with a matching design
    • Free domain transfer to your Domain account (free to get an account if you do not all ready)
    • Free website transfer After sale support

I got there are lot of question about .pw domain, Most client said Your site are in .pw why not in .com/.net.org.
    The Answer of this Question : If you want same site in your .com/.net.org, I will develop it if you are interested.Just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Terry Besnon, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  2. lokiweb

lokiweb Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you contact me please ?

lokiweb, May 11, 2017 IP