1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated Wordpress Android Website -100% Autopilot + Google News + Reddit + Tumblr + OTO

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ifalaye, Aug 3, 2021.

Fully automated WordPress site for sale with very high potential. No technical knowledge required.

This is a new project growing up and I am sure that with a little effort you will boost the visits.

[​IMG]

• Domain: androidstarter.club
      • Moz metrics: DA: 11 | PA: 20
      • Semrush Metrics: Authority Score: 16
      • Domain on GoDaddy until March 2022

• Google News Approved
      • No maintenance needed
      • No technical knowledge required
      • Fully Automated. Update daily and unique content.
      • It’s ready to earn revenue with best Ads networks or monetized with the top paying affiliate programs.
      • Also, the site automatically post on social Reddit and Tumblr
      • Reddit Account growing up: https://www.reddit.com/user/ChongBall
      • Tumblr PA:52 Account: https://brok-enrain.tumblr.com/
    This offer include:
    • Domain name transferred to your GoDaddy account.
    • Website wordpress files and data base.
    • Gmail main account.
    • Reddit and Tumblr account.
    • Complete support.

OTO | One Time Offer

With your site, get the 3 following courses completely free!

COURSE 1
    Wordpress For Beginners
    Create a Kickass Wordpress site in two hours!

• Create An Amazing Website In Less Than Two Hours
    • Have A Crisp-Clear Understanding Of How Wordpress Works
    COURSE 2
    The Ultimate Guide To Building A Viral Website Like Buzzfeed
    The System I Used That Generated Me 1.5 Million Views Per Day At It's Peak. Let Me Show You How I Did It

With countless websites on the Internet, standing out and becoming a viral site like Buzzfeed may seem impossible, unless you have the right strategies in place.

This course will teach you exactly how to successfully build a viral media blog and get your articles to go viral by attracting thousands of visitors daily.

Once you harness the power of your viral blog, you’ll be able to generate extra income online.

COURSE 3
    Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses in 1
    Grow Your Business with Digital Marketing: Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Content, YouTube, Email Marketing, Websites

You're looking for a complete digital marketing course to teach you everything you need to become a digital marketing expert, right?

You've found the right digital marketing course!

With the skills learned in our digital marketing course, you can:
    • GROW your own business
    • LAND a job in this hot marketing industry
    • HELP a client increase their business
    We want to help you grow your business with social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
    ANDROID STARTER FULLY AUTOMATED SITE + GMAIL ACCOUNT + REDDIT ACOOUNT + TUMBLR ACCOUNT + COURSE 1 + COURSE 2 + COURSE 3

PRICE: ONLY U$ 100
    Payment Method: PayPal, Payoneer, Uphold or BTC

I remain attentive to doubts, requirements and suggestions. I look forward to serving you!

ifalaye, Aug 3, 2021 IP