1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated Site - Easy To Manage - Making Average $15/m - Growing Fast

Discussion in 'Sites' started by blackjack, Aug 7, 2017.

This is a completely automated Amazon product review site that lists sewing machine and sewing accessories related products from Amazon.com.

Website Features:
    • Website is Based on Wordpress
    • Fully Automated Website
    • Automatically adds new products
    • No Experience Required
    • No Maintenance Required
    • Ready To Earn Revenue With Amazon Associate Program
    • Monetized With Other CPC/CPA Companies
    • SEO Friendly Design

What is included in the sale?
    • EasySewingMachines.co Domain Name, Pusehd To Namecheap Account
    • Complete Site Transfer Your Hosting Server
    • Site Management and Promotion Guideline

What is required to keep the business operational?

The website is built with WordPress and it is very easy to manage. The website is completely automated and it updates the website everyday by adding some new products. So there is not maintenance needed for the website. Amazon is number 1 online retailer now. These products are very easy to promote through social networks and because of the higher sales volume, you can earn more commissions than any other products.

How does the business generate revenue?

You earn affiliate commission when someone buys the product through your affiliate link. This is an ideal investment for start generating passive income. Already getting some traffic and making around $15-$20/month. You will just have to promote the site a little to get visitors. Requires 2 hours at most.
    • You will earn 4%-10% commission from amazon on each product sold on this website.
    • You can monetize using Google Adsense.
    • You can easily filp sale the website as soon as it grows and makes more money.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Right now I am hosting the site on shared hosting with a lot of other sites so I am not mentioning hosting cost. For example, Hostgator shared hosting is around $12 per month and you can host 20-30 sites like this so the hosting cost is below $1 per month.

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

I haven't done much SEO for the site as I was interested in social promotion through Pinterest, Facebook etc. Though the site gets a lot of organic traffic as it grows bigger.

How can the future owner improve the business?

The site will grow by itself and with some social promotion it will keep generating the revenue it is earning now. You can boost promotion to get more visitors and more affiliate commissions. If needed, I can guide you with promotion.

If you have any questions before placing your bids, please fell free to send me a message. I will be very glad to respond to your questions or concerns.

blackjack, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have some questions.

1. When did you start the website?
    2. How much have you earned on commissions so far?

MrKing01, Aug 16, 2017 IP