1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated & Outsourced - 14 Social Media Services - Huge Demand

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iamtheb, Jan 9, 2018.

Buy a Business, Not a Website! Now is Your Chance To Make Profit On Completely Hot and Money Making Market Filled With an Enormous Number of Potential Buyers in 2018!

Buy a Business, Not a Website! Now is Your Chance To Make Profit On Completely Hot and Money Making Market Filled With an Enormous Number of Potential Buyers in 2018!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can buy a Profitable Internet Marketing Business with 14 products focusing On very high demand services!

SEOInc.club

Please verify the BIN bonus! It's an entire business in a box!

Our key feature :
    • 14 Hot Demand Internet Marketing Reseller Business.
    • Any reasonable offer can win
    • Beautiful Design, Professional, Authority!
    • Woocommerce and wordpress based
    • SEOInc.club - Brandable domain.
    • Buy With Confidence from Trusted Flippa Seller!
    • No Need To Pay Succes Fee, I'll Pay It For You!
    • Exclusive Bonus for BIN Buyer!
    • Suppliers included.
    ------------------------------------------------------

The Business

---------------------------------------------------------------

Are you tired of learning how to make money online?

Do you want to have your own real business without even doing any dirty work?

Now Is Your Chance!

You want to build solid online business right? there is nothing secret to make money online, the thing you must have is a valuable offer to peoples, the formula is just this one Product + Traffic = PROFIT!

Without product you can't make any sales, without sales? you don't have any profit!

Don't Worry we have the solution for you who want to build your own business with minimal effort, and fully outsourced even for newbie!

Introducing SEOMachine.club, a unique 14 Internet Marketing Service Website.

This website focusing on the High Demand Service for every webmaster/Internet Marketer.

In Fact these services are very HIGH DEMAND! Every day people need content for their site because Google will ban site with duplicate content.

This website provides customer with unique high-quality content for their project.

The website is new and ready for business, and create to make money for you. it is fully automated, no maintenance required. It take only minimal effort on your part. Beside that, It have very beautiful design and look professional. This is "a Must Have Money Making Website" you absolutely need to generate large piles of cash on the internet.

ALL WORK IS FULLY OUTSOURCED, YOU JUST SIT BACK AND DELIVER THE REPORT TO YOUR CUSTOMER!

How It Work?

The site is completely set up and ready to begin taking orders for the lucky winner of this auction.

1. People Buy Your Package, payment is immediately sent to your paypal account.

2. You get order information, forward it to the supplier.

3. Supplier does the work, you just sit back and relax.

4. Work finished, you forwarded the report to your customer.

You See? All work is fully done by the supplier, you just gather the payment!

If you can browse email, reply, and click your mouse, then this is for you.

The site is hosted on wordpress platform, so making changes is just a snap!

Expenses

None aside for the hosting costs. I currently hosted on a shared server for just $ 5/month. So it really doesn't cost you too much to run the business.

Why You Must Have This Website

There is hundred of buyer who need this kind of service. The best part is, this buyer is a kind of "Returning Buyer" once they pleased with your service. The need of service like SEO and Social Network will never gone, in fact it will keep rise everyday as most people discovered that when they want build online business they need updated content and constant promotion with SEO.

Average profit is $ 30/sale for doing nothing.

That is $ 150 pure profit/day for just 5 sales, you can expect to make at least $ 4,500/Month!!!

The best part is you don't need to do any overhelming task, if you can browse, click, and managing order from your computer, then this is for you!

Absolutely this will be your best investment available on Flippa!

The packages are very attractive, your visitor will love them. You also can change the price as you like if you want to get more profit. But you are free to change the size of the packages as well as the prices. It's your business, so it's your call. I've found that the pricing structure that I've set up works well for both the client and for profit purposes. You'll find that repeat clients will order larger packages because they will know that you are reputable and that your services actually work for them! When this starts to happen, you'll really see the money start rolling in!

Fantastic feedback:

"This Seller Is Extremely Knowledgable & Professional. Always Willing To Help w/Great Patience. This Website Is Awesome. Will Gladly Do Business w/Him Again!!"
    "The Seller was Quick,Responsive and Accurate. Would Buy from again."
    "Excellent seller. Everything went smoothly and his support in getting the site up and running was excellent."
    "Perfect transaction and seller answers every question , perfect, thanks so much !"

BIN BONUSES

- 1 YEAR FREE HOSTING

- How to get your first 10,000 Instagram followers

- Instagram: Make Money Online and Build an Online Business

- Instagram: 20k Followers in 30 Days!

- ClickBank Quick Profits

- Instant Traffic Generator

- Amazon Tube Passive Profits

Only by clicking on the BUY IT NOW button, these fabulous bonuses can be availed. It's an entire business in a box!

Thanks for visiting my classified. We value your precious time. Good luck with your future endeavors of the life.

Please send us your offer with confidence!

BID & B.I.N WITH CONFIDENCE

First, you've got several ways to contact me including by my email. How often does seller give you that much information?

Second, you are doing business with reputable Flippa seller. Risk-Free and Satisfaction Guaranteed! Third, I want to help you to succeed!

I ALWAYS DELIVER VALUE TO MY CUSTOMER!

Best regards,

Petru

SEOInc.club is your way to success and financial freedom. Grab it before it’s too late.

iamtheb, Jan 9, 2018 IP
  2. iamtheb

iamtheb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    New BIN bonus added! I will give you totally free a course on how to drive endless free and paid traffic to this type of website!

iamtheb, Jan 22, 2018 IP