1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated Free Content Sharing Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Zaulin, Oct 5, 2015.

Intro:-

Funnytoviral.com is free content sharing site. Site is designed for both the admin and the users who can share images or videos. Currently the site is focusing on all the fresh funny, aww, awesome images posted on the internet as well as with the images that has gone viral already. So everything from being funny going to be viral at one place ... here was the theme for the site when I started building it up.

Why are you selling this site?

I am a web programmer and this is among one of my pet projects. Currently I am cleaning up my hosting and I don't have anymore space, time or interest for it.

How is it monetized?

I haven't applied any monetizing methods on it. To be honest marketing, seo are not my thing. I was just interested in developing the site. The new owner can easily apply for any ad network s/he wants.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, the site comes with official Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Delicious profiles. Not only that the site is setup to auto post on the social profiles as soon as a new post been made on the site. As I mentioned earlier I didn't put much effort after promoting the site still I get decent amount daily responses on the facebook page. Means a little nudge with marketing can turn into a land slide of social traffic.

[​IMG]

How much time does this site take to run?

The site is 100% hands free. The site runs on 2 scripts that searches for new images on the internet and the second adds them on the site. So all you need to do is setup the site once and for all ... afterwards only work on Seo and Marketing. The posts are made into 5 categories Funny, Awesome, Aww, Viral, Current Events, The More You Know. The scripts run on an hourly routine and makes 1 post on each category per hour. You might ask few questions ....

a) So how does the images are chosen to be post on the site?

The script goes to the source sites and grab a bunch of the latest posts made there on that hour, then checks for the up votes given by the live users and picks the best ones from there to post on the site.

b) So are you eligible to post someone elses content on your site?

Yes, we are only collecting the contents from the site that allows us to do that. We use the embed code given by them.

What challenges are there with running this site?

I personally don't see any challenges about running the site.

What are Buy It Now Bonuses (BIN)
    I will help you to setup the site as well as I will help you with any programming issues. I will provide full support for next 2 months.

Analytics Details

Social.jpg Referral.jpg Referral-2.jpg Referral-3.jpg Organic.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Zaulin, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    I would be happy to bid $45 for the site.

mytechiestuff, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. mytechiestuff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Can not find a place to bid on the sales page!
    Why is that?

4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This is only a BIN only sale - he has decided not to do an auction.

I think it's definitely worth the BIN, in my opinion.

However, I am not into the "funny" niches at the moment.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  5. mytechiestuff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    "I think it's definitely worth the BIN, in my opinion."

OK then :)