1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated DIY Website - Great Profitable Niche - Easy to Manage - Newbie Friendly

Discussion in 'Sites' started by shail2chouhan, Sep 12, 2022.

This is 100% automated DIY Website - Huge Profitable Niche with ready to go online business allows you to make money. No technical knowledge is required.

(Top Features)

• Professional Design, SEO Friendly Website, Based on Wordpress.
    • Keyword Rich, Short, Catchy Domain.
    • Great Profitable Niche.
    • Easily to manage and operate.
    • Fully Automated Website.
    • A Complete Online Money Making Business.
    • No Maintenance Needed.
    • No Technical Knowledge and Experience required.
    • It’s ready to earn revenue with best Ads networks.
    • Monetized with the top paying affiliate programs.
    • Ultimate way to earn Huge Money Online.

Do you really wanted to start your own profitable DIY tips website with little or no work involved? This is the perfect place to begin. DIYExploreNow.xyz provides you a best way to earn easy money without the work & hassle, it requires no maintenance work and no updating, all you have to do is set it & forget it. Also monetizing this website is very easy, simply paste your ads code to the site and your ready to start earning revenue. I will completely help you in the website setup process.

Can anyone start an online business? Absolutely Yes! Our ready made, fully automated, and easy to use websites are ideal money making solutions for anyone. With a low cost investment, you can be your own boss & work at home.

(What's Included?)
    • Domain Name transferred to your account.
    • Website Files of DIYExploreNow.xyz
    • Free Transfer of Site on your Hosting.
    • I will share best marketing methods & some SEO basics Tips.
    • I will Integrate Google Analytics in your website so you can easily monitor traffic on your website.
    • Complete Help.

(Sources of Revenue)
    • Amazon Affiliate Program - The Amazon Associates program is one of the most respected and best affiliate programs on the internet. This Website is linked to an Amazon Affiliate that sells a wide range of items. Everything is taken care of through Amazon and all you have to do is promote your site and Amazon takes care of the rest. The new owner will earn up to 4-10% from all sales that occur when customers purchase anything from the website.
    • Clickbank Affiliate Program - ClickBank is the Internet's largest digital marketplace, where thousands of the web's most popular products are sold every day. Digital products mean instant delivery. There are no hassles with orders, stock, credit card transactions, shipping or customer service. Everything is taken care of through ClickBank and all you have to do is promote your site and ClickBank will take care of the rest. You can earn up to 75% commission.
    • Other Affiliate Programs – There are list of the most popular programs available today to monetize the website Commission Junction, CPA Networks etc. Also it Can be monetized with several affiliate programs and ad networks.
    • Banner/Text link ads - Placing banners and link ads on your website is another best way to make huge money with your website. You could also promote your other website using banners/Text link ads or you could simply charge people to place banners on the website.

(Website Set-up and Transfer)

I will install this website on your cpanel. I will transfer the site to your hosting free of charge and make sure that the site files and domain name are successfully transferred.

(After Sale Support)

Feel free to contact us! We will assist you in any problem you might be having.

shail2chouhan, Sep 12, 2022 IP
  2. rangan

rangan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a damn good website with great theme. Are more contents added automatically? How much is the cost? Thanks for your time.

rangan, Sep 12, 2022 IP
  3. shail2chouhan

shail2chouhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the interest.
    Yes contents are added automatically for free.

Thanks

shail2chouhan, Sep 12, 2022 IP
  4. Alfredo Borja

Alfredo Borja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I would love to purchase your website, how does the content automatically post. Im serious buyer looking to buy asap. Please feel free to email @coloradoborja@gmail.com or preferable call me at 9702603986

Alfredo Borja, Nov 9, 2022 IP
  5. shail2chouhan

shail2chouhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have send you an email, please check.

shail2chouhan, Nov 9, 2022 IP
  6. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1-hour work to create something like that with any autopilot plugin.
    Cheap looking wp free theme.

mayazir, Feb 18, 2023 IP