1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Fulltime VA to collect information and do research

Discussion in 'Services' started by mads, Dec 1, 2016.

I need a fulltime VA to help me with mostly data collection and data sorting.

Typical tasks:
    1) Collect information from websites, so they can be presented in a structured format (think getting data from hundreds of construction related websites and put all the data into Excel).

2) Research data for content marketing (based on subjects, for example "Tallest buildings in the world").

3) Find popular websites/blogs and get the contact information of the owners/writers/bloggers.

Good to know:
    Many of the websites will be in other languages than English, so you should be comfortable with Google Translate.

It's super important that the information you collect is correct, so attention to detail and a good attitude is necessary.

The job is fulltime, i.e. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I expect that you will work the same hours every day, but you don't have to work in the same time zone as I do.

Salary will be $250-300/month including Paypal fees (this is a permanent position).

Communication will be via Trello and Skype. I expect that you are fluent in English.

PM if you are interested. Include the name and height of the 3rd tallest building in the world in your PM.

mads, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  2. Popac89

Popac89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have sent you PM.

Popac89, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you checked out my Dependable VA Services thread and consider offering me the position and you will be delighted with the work.

degreubiwa, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  4. mads

mads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Several candidates have been found, so please don't send more PMs.

mads, Dec 2, 2016 IP