1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Full Time Role : Full Stack Developer / Programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tradedemon, Mar 10, 2015.

Hi guys,

I need a developer that loves to code and above all is professional. I have fixed tasks for fixed budgets every month. What i need is reliability and professionalism. You'll be working for a standup top quality digital agency with the chance to grow and develop with the company. We're a small super fun agency and are reaching out for talented developers that can really take ownership of projects.

Basics
    ====
    1.) Need to work British/North American or European Work Hours
    2.) Must be available on skype consistantly
    3.) Great communication, No excuses like my internet's not working or I've hit some bugs problems a day before the deadline
    4.) Happy to work with agile development methodologies (i.e. rapid iterative development with daily check ins)

Specifics
    =====
    1.) Strong with both servers side and client side technologies
    2.) PHP,MySQL, HTML5, CSS
    3.) Proficient in either Java, C++, Objective C (Looking for native android or iOS Developers, this is a big bonus and existing apps will be a big plus)
    4.) Experience with popular frameworks like Code Ignitor, Laravel and CMS's like wordpress a big plus.

Please add me to skype, and start a conversation with me, tell me why you want to work for us and what you love about your coding/programming. Having examples at hand will increase your chances of being hired fulltime.

Thanks in advance to all those that apply.

Zee

tradedemon, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. echoua

echoua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!
    We are a company and would be glad to help you with developer! We have a right guy for you, though we work with project manager system. Should it be an issue for you?
    With best regards,
    Victoria Kerunchyk, IT Sales Manager
    e-mail:
    www: http://echoua.com

echoua, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. PHP Deveoper Pakistan

PHP Deveoper Pakistan Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm professional PHP programmer with more than 10 years experience, 4 years working full time remotely.
    I am expert in Framework like (codeigniter, Zend, Symfony and others), CMS Like(wordpress, joomla,Drupal,SilverStripe, Frog and others), Javascript, jquery, ajax, sencha touch also jsnode.
    You can add me on S`K`Y`P`E : Ahtshammp for further discussion if you want.

PHP Deveoper Pakistan, Apr 7, 2015 IP