1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full Site for Sale. Video / Podcasting Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ivenms, Jan 18, 2010.

The domain itself conveys the best meaning with the short work you can get. The site was started in 2006 and its going well till now. I am selling the site because I don't have time to spend for the update of site, and also I don't want to promote any illegal activities on other sites.

You can use the domain and can do any thing which relates to videos. Online streaming, video hosting and many can do with the domain. The site is widely reached and do have a good traffic. The site is not updated for several months and even though the site gets a good number of traffic from around the world. Now the site is more Indian oriented because of its content (currently the site holds Bollywood related contents).

The site doesn't contain any illegal content. It only used to embed the videos which is hosted by others on popular hosting sites. Still it is an indirect promotion of illegal activity on net. So I don't want to continue it.

ivenms, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  2. Aldease

Aldease Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Traffic and google adwords proof?

Aldease, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  3. ivenms

ivenms Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is not updated for months... its loosing its traffic day by day.. thats why I was not put the traffic here.. That will only discourage people. I will rethink about this later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    More Info about the Site:

* CMS Platform: Joomla.
    * Number of registered users: around 1000.
    * Around 600 content (original) pages [Most of them with videos embedded].

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
    ivenms, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  4. ivenms

ivenms Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, I added the analytics details also.. But this is not the exact traffic details of the site which serves. One time it gets over 3000 page views daily. Looking for some one to maintain the site..

Definitely you will earn from the site if you update the site regularly. I don't have enough time to look on this site, also I am not interested on the content of the site.

ivenms, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  5. ivenms

ivenms Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Changed the buy it price. Looking for the appropriate user who can buy this site and work with it.

ivenms, Jan 26, 2010 IP